At first please search the keyword "Microsoft Remote
in the app stores of your device Android, iPhone, iPad,
Windows RT. Download the app and install it.
Then you need to have an account on our Online App
server. There are 2 ways:
1. Register an account with
Online App Box on Window. It means you have to download
the Windows program on your Windows, and install it on
your windows OS. Then run it to get an account.
2. If you do not have Windows platform, Please use the
web page to register an account. But you have to wait
for at least two minutes so that Online App server can
synchronize the account information.
3. Click the icon.
Launch the RDP Client.
4. Select the APPS tab. Click the "+" button at the right
top corner, select Remote Resource Feed.
5. Input E-mail or URL:
6. Choose user account,
or Add user account.
Click the Save button.
7. Click the Connect button in Verify Certificate
dialog box if you do not mind.
8. All online application icons will display.
9. Click Batch Photo Resizer icon.
Click the Connect button if you do not mind.
10. Click the OK button because we have access right on the
11. Remote App will display now.
12. Click the Add Photos button to upload photos from your
local Android disk.
13. Click "Android on localhost" at the left of the tree
view. Select a photo at the right pane.
14. Photos are selected.
15. Click the Browse button to select an output folder.
Select "Android on localhost" as your output folder
Click the Convert button
finally. to convert photos remotely.
For the old version,
please read here.