Graphics Converter Pro is a powerful batch graphics converter and picture viewer. Graphics Converter Pro can import more than 500 graphic file formats, including BMP; DIB; EMF; GIF; ICB; ICO; JPG; JPEG; PBM; PCD; PCX; PGM; PNG; PPM; PSD; PSP; RLE; SGI; TGA; TIF; TIFF; VDA; VST; WBMP; WMF; VST; CEL; PIC; PDD and more. Graphics Converter Pro can export about 100 formats, including BMP; GIF; JPG; PNG; TGA; TIF; WMF; EMF; WBMP; RGB; BM; RPPM; RPGM; PCC; DCX; RPBM; PIX; BPX; VDA; ICB; VST; WBM; WAP; JIF; RL4; TIM and more.
Graphics Converter Pro has 50 image filters, including Blurring, Sharpening, Embossing, Diffusing, Color Balance... and 12 image effects, including Flip, Wave, Noise, Arbitrary Rotation...
Graphics Converter Pro also supports slide show, desktop capture, file association and live update.
Graphics Converter Pro: http://www.graphics-converter-pro.com/grapcon6.exe
MakeGIF helps you to create GIF-file from command line in batch mode. This program is visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs.
- creates GIF - files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF - formats;
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- rotates and flips images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF - file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- creates output GIF-files with fixed sizes ( for example, for mobile phone screens );
- optimizes size of GIF - file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and TGA - files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF - files;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF - files;
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT - files.