Capture Screen Studio - print screen capture and make screenshot easy and fast.
Capture Screen Studio is designed for any Windows user who needs an effortless, effective way towork with "screenshot" of Windows screens.
Also it has built-in flexible image browser.
With the help of Capture Screen Studio you may execute following tasks:
- capture and saving the content of the screen or any screen region;
- browse image files with large amount of popular formats;
- print screen images;
- screen capture from a favourite game;
- saving great screenshots from the Internet;
- making graphic copies of the diagrams;
- making copies of frequently varying information;
and much more...
The main futures of CSS is listed below:
- simplest process to make screen capture;
- allows capturing multiple images;
- allows capturing cursor image;
- allows printing image;
- built-in image browser;
- automatic mode for saving your time;
- allows accurately defining part of needful region of screen;
- allows accurately defining part of captured image in postprocess;
- possibility to capture screen from DOS and DirectX programs (games);
- install and uninstall support.
Media Capture ActiveX
animated screen saver
Screen to AVI
capture html to image
Screen Video Recorder
linux snapshot backup
Capture Screen Studio: http://www.capture-studio.com/file/csssetup.zip
TNT Screen Capture - the best capture tool available. TNT has all the goodies and helpful functions you have been missing with other screen capture tools.
TNT captures everything with only 3 simple capture modes, from application windows to
controls to menus and popup windows. Many integrated unique features like shadow options, transparency, quick scaling and individual shapes make it quick and simple to create
stunning screenshots at a mouse click.
TNT automatically detects the shape of a window such as rounded corners of XP windows. Want
to add text bubbles, mouse cursors, clipart and descriptions to your screenshot? No problem with
TNT. The built-in image editor integrates nicely into the user interface. Making great screenshots has never been easier!
The most eye-catching feature, however, is a built-in raytracing unit that renders a screenshot in 3D. This is not the usual skew function that you find in many image editors. It is a simple but very efficient raytracer, that lets you rotate the screenshot, move the camera, turn lights on and off, adjust shadows and surface reflection. The rendered screenshots look indeed very "photo-realistic", especially on a white background. Images can be saved in all common formats, including bitmap, JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
TNT Screen Capture: http://download.ec-software.com/tntsetup.exe
Copyright © Online App Box (onlineappbox.com), All rights reserved.