If you're tired of trudging through endless menus from the start button, this may be the answer to your prayers. Maverick is a powerful and flexible launcher that can be configured to provide quick access to your documents, applications and games, etc. It combines ease of use with a myriad of features and utilities including a sophisticated alarm clock, a hex file viewer, an advanced font viewer, a file wiper (to irrevocably destroy files), a file toucher (to change dates), a file/disk profiler (to analyse disk usage), a file/disk scanner (to validate suspect data CDs), a zip reader/writer, and a zip repair tool.
Maverick is suitable for beginners and experts alike. Beginners should find that default settings are all sensible. Experts should discover a range of features to :-
- adjust visual parameters such as individual button colours,
- adjust behavioural parameters such as auto-hiding,
- create additional launch windows,
- create application bars (with large or small icons)
- make use of multiple monitors,
- access verbs such as Find, Properties, Explore and Print,
- create a common configuration for a mixed network of computers.
Mah Jong Medley game
disk recovery tools
Maverick Launcher: http://www.skaro.net/maverick/mvrklc.exe
Pinnacle Game Profiler is a program that allows you to emulate your keyboard and mouse with your video game controller, and otherwise customize the controller's behavior. Many PC games do not directly support game controllers, but with Pinnacle Game Profiler you can use almost any controller to play almost any game! Games that normally require an awkward keyboard/mouse control system can now be played with your favorite gamepad!
Here are some of the features that make Pinnacle the very best game profiler software available...
- works with any controller! (Xbox 360, PlayStation, Wiimote, PC gamepads, etc)
- full emulation of keyboard/mouse (even use your gamepad to control Windows)
- game profiles can be auto-applied when Pinnacle detects you've started a game
- built-in PinnacleUpdate feature keeps your software and game profiles up-to-date
- create your own custom game commands, keyboard hotkeys, and automated macros
- even force feedback commands can be assigned directly to your game controller
- on-screen help guides you through the simple process of creating your profiles
- setup a joystick to run or walk depending on how far forward you tilt the joystick
- assign a 'shift button' to double the commands you can assign to a controller
- create toggle commands and cycling commands that rotate each time you fire them
- create double commands that allow assigning press/hold or single/double press actions
- two seperate triggering events (pressed & released) gives you complete control
- design an ImageGuide for your controller to guide you while you assign commands
- direction pad support features 3 styles: standard 4-Way, simple 4-Way, and 8-Way
- invert the movement axis of any analog joystick, and much, much, more!
Pinnacle Game Profiler: http://www.pinnaclegameprofiler.com/pinnacle-setup.exe
gameDentity is the world's best & only Game profiler, catalogue, backup, transfer and sharing system!
gameDentity allows you to give family, friends and any user of your PC (even strangers) their own iDentity for virtually every PC game on (or soon to be on) your computer.
In layman's terms it means everyone has their own game saves & settings for any & every pc game played in the gameDentity system! And even if others don't use gameDentity, your game saves and settings are safe and unique, plus they won't interfare with the games standard default game saves & settings prior / after using gameDentity!
Many games (old & new) do not include a user profile system (practically all adventure games such as Broken Sword 1-3, Syberia 1-2 to other game genres such as Deus Ex 1-2, Worms Blast etc) and have various ways and places for saving game data & user settings. Not to gameDentity. Each game acts the same and saves in the same place every time, the current playing users very own user profile directory! After which everthing remains in tack even if the game is runned the normal method (outside gameDentity) after use!
Whats the implications of this creation? The implications of gameDentity's existence unfortuanetly means no more...
"I saved over [insert name(s) here] game saves by accident! Again!"
"You can save in slot 4 & 5, but slots 1 & 2 are mine, Don't FORGET!"
"You saved over my [insert game here] game saves! I spent hours trying to unlock that rusty sword, getting that vehicle and saving those 15 gnomes! Thanks a bunch, i'm not talking to you anymore! Well, at least until dinner time."
"Who keeps changing the music volume so low and why is the display so small again?"
"Now, did I back-up that [insert game here] data before uninstalling it? Did I? I'm sure I did? Oh no!!!"
Sorry if you enjoy the above!
PS. No Game Data was harmed in the making of this Product!