3D Real Boxshot is a 'What You See Is What You Get' tool to create quality boxshot for your product. You can easily rotate and zoom the box in real-time, which helps make the boxshot better. The "Auto rotation" function is able to help you see the whole boxshot from all sides. Some people will not buy anything that they can not see - a quality boxshot is able to help them make decision. To hire a professional designer to create 3D boxshot for your products may costs hundreds of dollars. To save your precious time and money, let 3D Real Boxshot do it for you! Simply load your artwork into this program and you'll have the perfect boxshot immediately.
3D Real Boxshot is able to import BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF, EMF, WMF and WBMP files and is able to save output to BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF, EMF and WBMP formats. And it is able to save the animation as animated GIF and AVI file.
The "Auto position" function is able to put the camera to the best place immediately. You can not find other boxshot software that does the same.
The "Auto rotation" function helps you to see the whole boxshot from all sides as the camera moves around it.
Real-time 3D Editing.
Ability to import BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF, EMF, WMF and WBMP files as a box side.
Ability to save output to BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF, EMF and WBMP formats.
Ability to save the animation as animated GIF file.
Ability to save the animation as AVI file.
Ability to resize the width, height and depth of the box.
Ability to change the position of the camera.
Ability to show wireframe with customizable width and color.
Ability to set the background color.
Ability to show / hide the shadow and the reflection.
Ability to set the length of the shadow and the opacity of the shadow.
Ability to set global illumination.
1) Windows 95/98/ME or Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
2) About 2 Meg of disk space.
3D Real Boxshot: http://www.naturpic.com/download/3dbsetup.exe
Cover Expert: http://www.deluxeray.com/coverexpert.exe
Cover Expert is a professional solution with a user-friendly interface for creating high-quality virtual covers, box and ebook shots for your products contributing to their promotion and sales on the Internet. Saving you time, Cover Expert allows you to achieve the desired final result in a few mouse clicks. A powerful graphics engine, any complex scenes that you like, a large number of supported image formats – all that will allow you to make your creative ideas come true without limiting your imagination.
- dynamically creating complex scenes consisting of several objects (Box + CD, DVD + DVD Box etc.);
- a powerful graphics engine supporting the reflection and half-transparency effects in real time;
- rotating, moving and resizing each object in the scene in real time;
- image formats for textures: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, ICO, TIFF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, WMF, EMF, J2K, JP2, JBG, J2C, JPC, PGX, PNM, PGM, PPM, RAS;
- saving the final image in the formats: PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, TGA, JP2, JPC, RAS, PNM;
- dynamic lights, soft shadows and the reflection of the whole scene in real time;
- changing the background color, setting transparency for the background;
- high-quality rendering with the resolution up to 3000x3000 pixels;
- rotating and repositioning the camera and the camera target in real time.