A complete graphics suite for creating, extracting, and modifying icons, cursors, animated icons or cursors and other images. Use for creating bookmark and favorites icons for your web pages, filmstrip animation sequences, stitching together panels of icons, and editing other images.
A PARTIAL LISTING OF FEATURES INCLUDES:
* A full set of painting tools;
* Transparent and Inverse paint;
* Extract icons and cursors from EXE, DLL, ICO, ANI, ICL, or CUR format files (including OS2, XP Alpha-channel icons and cursors, XBM, XPM, WBMP and Palm Datebook icon files);
* Read/write most common image files (such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TIFF, etc.);
* Capture icons from the screen;
* Clip and/or scale on import;
* Save in icon/cursor formats, store in Library files;
* Insert icons into program files (including EXE, DLL, VBX, OCX, CPL and DRV);
* Special Effects filters (including User Defined and PS-style plugins);
* Automatic creation of common animation effects, such as Dissolves and Fades;
* Import/export animated GIF, FLC, FLI and AVI files;
* Export animations as .BMP filmstrip panels;
* Icon Wrapper utility allows you to wrap programs and scripts which do not contain icon resources into an executable with your own icon;
* Change system icons/cursors (including animation of desktop icons);
* Allows you to create and distribute icon and cursor library EXE programs, complete with installation program, image preview applet, and other options;
* Can also edit photos and larger images;
* Support for TWAIN scanners and cameras;
* Support for pressure-sensitive Stylus and Tablet devices;
* and much more...
graphics file converter
motion design elements
presentation graphics slides powerpoint
Web Image Guru is a powerful graphics suite for everyone who need to optimize image color and tonal balance, sharpness, noise level, geometry, bit depth, and file size. This product was originally designed as a specialized tool for web designers, but then it was greatly extended and now this is a set of three high quality imaging applications: Image Guider, Filter Studio plug-in, and Web Image Guru plug-in itself.
The key features of Web Image Guru Suite are:
1. High quality color reduction algorithm.
2. Advanced shadow/highlight and color correction algorithms.
3. Supporting for PNG8 images with alpha transparency (Palette Alpha).
4. Simple to use, yet effective weighting optimization for JPEG, GIF, and PNG8 compression.
5. Rich set of filters for noise reduction.
6. Powerful JPEG compression algorithm.
7. Rich set of live shape effects.
8. Advanced crop functionality.
9. Ability to generate several images from single original with just few mouse clicks.
10. More easy to use, but still powerful shape handling.
11. Internal browser preview of images in existing HTML files in specified places.
12. Effective and attractive user interface.
Web Image Guru and Filter Studio plug-ins may be used as Adobe Photoshop plug-in module.
They are compatible with Adobe PhotoShop 3.05 - 7.0, CS and other products that support Adobe PhotoShop 3.05 type plug-ins. Filter type plug-ins are available.
Web Image Guru plug-in also may be used as stand alone application or from Image Guider, image browsing utility from which is a part of suite.
IconForge Icon Editing Tool Kit: http://cursorarts.fileburst.com/if32.exe
Web Image Guru Suite: http://www.vimas.com/webguru.zip
SWiSHmax has everything you need to create stunning fully interactive Flash animations. You can create shapes, text, buttons, sprites, and motion paths. You can also include more than 230 ready-to-use animated effects including explode, vortex, 3D spin, and wave. You can create your own effects or make an interactive movie by adding actions to objects. A scripting language allows you to program sophisticated operations into your animations. You can preview your animation inside SWiSHmax without launching a browser or external player, and live editing lets you make changes while the animation is playing. SWiSHmax creates all the files you need to upload to your Web server, or you can generate the HTML code to paste into an existing Web page.
Vectorian Giotto: http://www.vectorian.com/download/installvectoriangiotto.exe
Quickly and easily create professional Flash animations for websites. Vectorian Giotto has powerful yet very simple user interface. Even if you had no experience whatsoever with animation or graphics tools before, you can learn to use Vectorian Giotto effectively within 10 minutes. Vectorian Giotto has total of 15 vector drawing tools - selection, subselection, line, lasso, insert bitmap, text, oval, rectangle, pencil, brush, free transform, ink bottle, paint bucket, eyedropper and eraser. In addition, it supports layers and gradient fills as well as intersection, union and difference operations on objects. Combine and manipulate text, images and shapes to create Flash movies. You can set key animation parameters as dimensions, background color and frame rate. Animation is based on simple motion tween concept: set-up start and end look of objects and Giotto does the rest by itself. You can preview your animation inside Vectorian Giotto without launching a browser or external player. Creating animations with Vectorian Giotto requires absolutely no knowledge of programming or scripting. You can very easily add amazing effects to your animation - objects can translate, rotate, change size, change color or gradient fill, stretch, skew - or do at the same time any combination of those effects - all with very minimal effort from user and using the same motion tween concept. Vectorian Giotto is a product of Vectorian Inc. (http://www.vectorian.com).