X360 Image to Multi-page Tiff Converter ActiveX Control helps application developers to converter the most common image formats include BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, TIFF to Multi-page Tiff Image File. It helps programmer to view and create multi-page TIFF image within their applications. Also, you can use it to export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and then save them as new images. Export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and save them as new images. Get TIFF tag information from the image. Edit and save Tiff tag information. Moreover, it provide tools to access the image within the preview, adjust the style and color of the preview window and scroll the image smoothly. It can print images with specified size. Supported Tiff compressions include CCITT Group3,Group4,LZW and Packbits RLE.
high quality image
flash video downloader
html image map
SSL Socket ocx
capture MSN video
Tiff Viewer OCX
GdViewer Pro ActiveX - Site License is a Viewer OCX control that supports a lot of image format like TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, BMP, WBMP, ICO, PDF, PDF/A, PCX, PNM, J2K, HDR, PSD, TGA, JNG, EXR, DDS, PPM, SGI, PBM, PGM, XBM, XPM, KOALA, IFF...
It can be used from any Windows development environment like Visual C++, Power Builder, Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, MS-Access, Windev, C#...
With Gdviewer Pro you can view, zoom, print, rotate, Define Display Area, zoom on area, play animated gif, display multi pages tiff files, display pdf file (optional), use Defined Zoom in or Zoom out value, use keyboard to scroll image, set antialiasing display mode...
- Multipage Tiff reading, you can change page easly
- Multiple image scaling algorithms (Antialiasing, Bicubic and NearestNeighbor Interpolation ...)
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits pallets color
- Import image from clipboard
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Flexible printing features with page autofit
- Read exif, gps, thumbnails and extra tags
- Animated Gif Viewer
- Advanced scrollbar with Smooth Scrolling
- Aspect Ratio Control and autosize features
- Right click pop up menu, including tools, selection, zoom, pan...
- Move the image manualy with move hand cursor
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to viewer...
- User define Zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change image zoom with mouse wheel
- PDF Viewer
- GdViewerCnt: Image viewer container class (like a basic container, can contain other controls placed on it)
- Royalty free distribution of the image viewer control and FREE UPDATES !!
This license entitles an unlimited number of developers in your organization to write software which accesses to GdViewer Pro ActiveX.
X360 Multi-page Tiff Converter OCX: http://www.x360soft.com/demo/multitiffconvertersetup.exe
GdViewer Pro ActiveX - Site License: http://www.gdpicture.com/download/gdviewerpro.exe
X360 Video to Avi Converter ActiveX Control helps programmers to playback, split, merge, convert and compress all popular video formats ( 3GP, ASF, DAT (VCD), MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2,H.264 / MPEG-4, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB,SVCD, VOD (DVD),WMV ) into AVI format. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like ASP, C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET web page, and C#. The OCX support all popular AVI compression such as DIVX, IndeoR, XVID, etc...
1. Convert video to AVI with fastest compression speed - support all popular video formats for compression, for example, 3GP, ASF, DAT (VCD), MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB,SVCD, VOD (DVD),WMV ). The OCX also support all popular AVI compression such as DIVX, IndeoR, XVID...
2. Split video - Cut or split video and create a new video file.
3. Merge video (s) - Join or merge 2 or more video (s) and create a new video file.
4. Fully control the video stream - playback, pause, resume, stop, loop the stream, control the playback rate, adjust the volume and balance, or mute the audio stream.
5. Capture current image from the video - the bitmap format allows .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif.
6. Get the current position of the stream in second or in HH:MM:SS format.
7. Useful functions help user to create playback slider easily.
8. Get useful information, for example video height and width and the duration.
9. Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
10. Frequents & free updates for life for each purchased SDK.
X360 Video Converter ActiveX OCX: http://www.x360soft.com/demo/aviconvertersetup.exe