NetDecision is the affordable alternative to expensive and complicated high-end network management systems. Also, it's easily configured to match your precise network environment, scalable to accommodate growth, and simple to administer.
* Multi-level network topology.
* Network Discovery.
* Monitor devices and services. Network Manager continuously polls the mapped devices (and services on the devices). The user defines rules that are used to analyze the data received during polling and the status of the managed element can be changed based on that definition.
* MIB Browser (includes MIB compiler and MIB Editor)
* Trap Simulator
* TFTP Server
* SNMP Agent Simulator
* SNMP Packet Analyzer
* Status propagation.
* Events filtering.
* SNMP notifications (traps and informs) to events mapping.
* Events management. (Acknowledgment, Clear).
* Managed Elements Maintenance mode support.
* Multiple presentations support for single managed element.
* CIM-compliant network model.
* Custom attributes. MIB objects can be mapped to a human readable managed element attributes that are polled.
* Powerful and customizable event handling.
* Reports to help you analyze your network uptime, capacity utilization, and response time.
* Customizable user interface.
network configuration management
Network Monitoring Software
web site uptime monitor
social network submission
NEPM is a very general, highly configurable, two part software system that monitors any type of logged data from IP networked equipment and reports it via E-mail and web pages. Current conditions and history from systems based on Windows NT/2000 and UNIX can be tracked and reported. Most major server, switch and router systems can be monitored, without running agents on the target systems. Many networks behind separate firewalls can be reported on at one central site, and hard-to-reach isolated nets can be accessed. NEPM itself is system independent and can be hosted on either a UNIX or WinNT system or a combination of these with equal ease. NEPM monitors and reports uptime, critical events such as intrusion attempts, access rates, bytes-transferred rates, and error rates of network nodes. Unique precursor event links drill down instantly to the causes of downtime, intrusion events, etc. Performance graphs highlight element throughput and error rate. Hardware and software sub-systems within nodes are tracked and reported separately but in a common format that makes possible direct comparison. True hardware uptime is reported so that hardware and software performance can be separated from that of the communications links and from each other. Summary reports and alerts aggregate a view of an entire network's status onto a single page. Reports are provided via web pages posted to a web server for instant access to results. E-mailed text alerts provide prompt notification of dangerous conditions. NEPM is managed via a browser interface, providing full local or remote control from anywhere on the network. Use NEPM to increase your network uptime, increase network security, monitor QOS and SLA's, and evaluate new equipment. Equipment monitored can be Windows or Linux/UNIX/FreeBSD servers, or any processor-based system that logs events to non-volatile storage and has a telnet/rlogin/ssh/IP stream-mode interface.
Network Equipment Performance Monitor: http://www.nepm.net/NEPMLW.exe
IP Traffic Snooper: http://www.niliand.com/IPTrafficSnooper.exe
IP Snooper application was designed to be an efficient tool that will help you monitor your network traffic.
IP Snooper main features:
Monitors network traffic
Provides per-application or per-protocol statistics
Saves daily reports to .CSV files
Exports statistics to a .HTML or .CSVfile
Copyright © Online App Box (onlineappbox.com), All rights reserved.