Daphne is a small (system tray) application for killing, controlling and debuging window's processes. You can kill a process by dragging the mouse over the windows, by right-clicking the process in the main process list, or by typing its name with the "Kill all by name" command. You can set a any window to be always on top, to be transparent, to be enable, et cetera. The main window displays a list of currently running process with detailed information about:
* CPU usage
* Process ID
* Process name
* Full path (and arguments)
* Class (Process / Service)
* Current memory usage
* Peek memory usage
* Current swap usage
* Peek swap usage
* Number of threads
* Daphne command line utility to list process by typing dc at windows CMD.
* Now you can chose to hide Zombie process from the list.
* For enhanced visibility, you can turn on alternate background on the process list
* Multidesktop: Use up to four Windows desktop - switch with Windows key + F5 to F8
* Hide application tool: drop the target over the application's window you want to hide. Later, you can restore the application from Daphne menu.
* Hide applications, makes an application disappear but keeps it running to get more desktop space.
* Traps: you can set up traps to be applied to any process being created.
* Per process detail including: Windows tree, thread list, modules, enviroment variables.
* Using the windows tree you can: Show, hide, set always on top on or off, set focus to any give window.
* Kill all by name: Kill all process using a given name.
* Kill menu: Customizable menu, each menu item has a process list to kill upon activation.
* Drag and drop tool for killing, setting alpha, enabling controls and putting windows always on top.
* Internationalization: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Valencian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese and Japanese.
MicePlus is a desktop enhancement utility which uses the gestures and moves of the mouse to manipulate windows and system. Just use your mouse to draw some symbols or make some moves in the desktop environment, then the MicePlus will recognize your drawing of the symbol or move of your mouse and perform the operation which is associated with the gesture or move.
1.Reduce the frequency of windows maximize, minimize and restore operations with accurate mouse click.
2.Add mouse gesture support to any application you like which build-in keyboard shortcuts.
3.Launch applications or access folders and documents in a fast way.
4.Rearrange the system taskbar buttons and system tray icons by simply drag and drop.
5.Close all windows by a simply mouse gesture.
6.Easy set windows always on top or not.
7.Mouse wheel scroll to zoom in or zoom out.
8.Hide or restore a window with a simple mouse gesture.
9.Minimize windows to the system tray.
10.Scroll window widely and automatically.
11.Easy adjust system volume.
12.Maximize window to half the screen size.
MicePlus can provide you with more freedom and comfort in manipulating windows and system, saving time and full of delight, it also maybe change your computational habits. It's really useful for almost any computer user who uses the mouse.