PDF Editor Toolkit is a library that has the ability to generate and modify PDF document, it supports most of the standard features of PDF format. With PDF Editor Toolkit, you can create PDF document from your program, PDF Editor Toolkit allows you to easily append, split, merge, stamp, encrypt and decrypt PDF files. PDF Editor Toolkit is a standalone library and does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF Editor Toolkit Features:
1. PDF Editor Toolkit is easy to be used for C++, VB, Delphi, BCB, ASP, .NET etc developers;
2. PDF Editor Toolkit can generation of PDF file with text, graphics, images;
3. PDF Editor Toolkit support using Base14 Fonts;
4. PDF Editor Toolkit support compression of contents stream of deflator;
5. PDF Editor Toolkit support convert TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc. formats to PDF;
6. PDF Editor Toolkit support generating PDF files with outline (bookmark);
7. PDF Editor Toolkit support link annotation;
8. PDF Editor Toolkit support more paper sizes;
9. PDF Editor Toolkit support TrueType fonts;
10. PDF Editor Toolkit support 40 bit encryption and 128 bit encryption;
11. PDF Editor Toolkit support append to existing PDFs;
12. PDF Editor Toolkit can convert over 40 image types to PDF;
13. PDF Editor Toolkit support set viewer preferences;
14. PDF Editor Toolkit support page orientation and rotation (90,180,270);
15. PDF Editor Toolkit can get image information (page size, dpi, page count, etc.);
16. PDF Editor Toolkit can set PDF summary and metadata information;
17. PDF Editor Toolkit support PDF Stamping functions;
18. PDF Editor Toolkit support PDF Encryption functions;
19. PDF Editor Toolkit support PDF Password Remover and PDF Password Recovery functions;
20. PDF Editor Toolkit support PDF Split-Merge functions;
21. PDF Editor Toolkit support image, TIFF, JPG, BMP, PCX, GIF, files stamping;
22. PDF Editor Toolkit support Image and PDF Printing;
dxf to pdf converter
view zip files
view shared calendars
open view convert flip
extract txt from pdf
view system changes
Pdf Split Merge Pages is a utility to split Encypted pdf files, merge pdf file, extracts pdf pages and extract images from pdf files. Pages can be split by ranges or single pages. Pdf files can be extracted into pages in Batches. Multiple pdf pages can be merged into 1 file or files can be split into several parts. Images can be extracted as Bmp , Tif or Jpeg files. Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader is not needed. This utility saves time at a very low cost. Different page sizes and orientation can be used.You can choose your own page size and page width when splitting pdf files.Extracted images can be used with viewer.
You can create new pdf files by adding pages from existing pdf files or you can split generate a pdf file by merging several pdf files. The graphical use interface is easy to use. The original pages are preserved while splitting or merging. Pages can be split by bookmarks. Pages can be removed from pdfs easiliy! ENCRYPTED pdf files can be split, merged and images extracted.
view extracted images in viewer . Modify pdf properties, permissions & encryption passwords for individual pdf files.Modify pdf properties in batches in PROFESSIONAL version. ADD watermarks and stamps in PROFESSIONAL Version. Keep existing page sizes within pdf files when splitting pages. In the professional version you can Keep existing page sizes within pdf files when splitting pages in batches. In the professional version , you can split pdf files by bookmarks or chapters. Pdf Split Merge Pages from Filehunter Software is the ideal Pdf Page Organizer for you !
PDF Editor Toolkit std Server License: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfsdk/pdf_editor_toolkit_std_trial.zip
Pdf Split Merge Pages: http://www.filehunter.com/downloads/pdfsplitmergepages.zip
Gnostice PDFOne .NET is a versatile PDF component suite for .NET developers using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Delphi Prism and other .NET platforms. It allows developers to easily create applications that can view, print, create, edit, enhance, secure, merge, split and display PDF documents and forms. Gnostice PDFOne .NET components come with hundreds of functions and properties that put immense power in the hands of the developer.
PDFOne .NET provides controls that you can place on your form and use the extensive set of methods, properties and events, to quickly and efficiently customize the PDF task being performed. PDFOne .NET provides a high performance multipage viewer component with capability to render most of the text and image formats, without requiring the installation of Adobe's products. It also provides a printer component to print PDF documents through your applications. A new bookmarks component allows you to display PDF bookmarks and provide PDF navigational features within your applications.
PDFOne .NET also supports creation of new PDF documents, manipulation of existing PDF documents, reading and filling of PDF forms, compressing, securing, appending and merging of multiple PDF documents, stamping, building Table of Contents, setting bookmarks, and many more functions that can be performed on PDF documents. The created or manipulated PDF documents can then be automatically delivered directly to users' web browsers or saved to disk.
PDFOne .NET ProPlus: http://www.gnostice.com/downloads/pdfonen_t_pp.exe