ActiveSMS is an ActiveX DLL that allows you to fully handle GSM, GPRS, HSCSD and UMTS terminals.
Easily integrable into any application written in whichever language that supports ActiveX technology (Visual Basic, Visual C++, .NET, Borland Delphi, Power Builder, etc..), ActiveSMS was designed mainly to provide developers with a tool capable of sending and receiving SMS messages with optimal performance.
Developers, using an easy-to-use interface that exports methods and events, can integrate the following features in their application:
Reception and forwarding of text messages.
Reception and forwarding of flash messages.
Multiple forwarding of SMS messages (the same message is forwarded to N addressees at the same time).
Status reports (delivery reports) handling.
Voice call handling (both incoming and outgoing).
Reception and forwarding of binary messages (logos, melodies, EMS, WAP indications).
Handling of phonebooks of both SIM and terminal.
ActiveSMS supports the main terminals of the most important producer companies (Siemens, SonyEricsson, Wavecom, Falcom, Telit...) and all terminals compliant with ETSI and 3GPP standards. It supports serial connections , IrCOMM, IrDA, USB and Bluetooth and allows to communicate with the terminals both in PDU mode and in Text Mode.
sms visual basic
Print reports in VB
Image Viewer ActiveX
ActiveSMS - SMS ActiveX: http://www.activesms.biz/download/ActiveSMSDemo.exe
SMS and Pager Toolkit: http://www.activexperts.com/files/activsms/asmstool.exe
With Sonic Alpha Style ActiveX Control you can give your Applications Glass Transparent look & load your Splash Screens with high quality Animations and make them look like designed by a Pro.You can just drag & drop the OCX - control file to the Components panel and use it. Its that easy.
Here are some UNIQUE features of Sonic Alpha Style Control.
* 255 Steps Alpha Blending option.
* Multi Style Application Loading. ( Fire, Glow, Lightning, etc..)
* Apply Glass Effect to Any Number of Forms by a Single line of Code.
* Create Custom Defined Form Animations Easily.
Sonic Alpha Style VB ActiveX Control: http://www.sonicactivex.com/demo/SonicAlphaStyleDemoSetup.exe
Sonic Click Mega Button ActiveX Control: http://www.sonicactivex.com/demo/SonicClickDemoSetup.exe
SonicClick is an ActiveX Control which gives Web Style Buttons to your Applications. You can just drag & drop the OCX - control file to the Components panel and use it like a Normal Command Button. Its that easy.
Here are some UNIQUE features of a Sonic Click Button.
* 3 Stage 24-bit Image Buttons.
* Tranparent or Opaque Background.
* Multi Styles. ( Xp, Mac, Longhorn, etc..)
* Non-Image Color Gradient Styles.
* Custom 3 Stage Button Pictures.
* Color Tint option to get any custom colors.
* Tint Brightness option to get user desired effects.
* Button Icon. ( 5 Standard positions )
* Customizable Button Text.
* Smooth Up-Down Motion.
* Flash type mouse pointer.
* Runtime user dragable option.