ASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to add four powerful functionality to your applications.
* Tray Icon ActiveX Control.
* Tray List ActiveX Control.
* Subclass ActiveX Control.
* Balloon ActiveX Control.
TrayIcon ActiveX Control Features:
* very easy way to add icon to systray in, no need to use Shell_NotifyIcon API function again.
* Show the icon in animation state.
* Assign a tooltip for the icon.
* Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
* Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on win9x.
* Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
* Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on win9x.
* Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the popup menu will be closed.
* Show more than one icon in the system tray.
TrayList ActiveX Control Features:
* Get all the information about the systray icons.
* Hide any specified icon from system tray area.
SubClass ActiveX Control Features:
You can use SubClass ActiveX control to subclass any window in which had a handle/hwnd Property, so you can subclass Forms, textbox, rich textbox, tree view, list box, labels or any kind of controls that you can get it's handle, there is no need to use SetWindowLong API function again Or worry about your application Crashing due to using the SubClass technique.
Balloon ActiveX Control Features:
* Assign a balloon tooltip to a particular control or a window.
* Customize the balloon BackColor and ForeColor.
* Customize the Balloon Style [Balloon or Rectangle].
* Custom events associated with the balloon [BalloonHide, BalloonLeftClick, BalloonRightClick and BalloonShow].
The ASTC 1.50 installer package contain sample code of using the four controls in the following languages Vb6.0, VC++6.0, VB.Net, VC#.NET and VJ#.NET.
system & utilities
system tray clock
pc software system utility
No more expensive and bulky hardware – CT Messenger 2.0 provides a set of scriptable COM objects that enable a Windows or Web application to bring important information to its users in the form of text pages, phone calls or SMS messages via any TAPI compliant hardware including a voice modem or telephony card. Unlike other programs of this type, CT Messenger uses software DSP algorithms for detecting the type of response (busy, no answer, voice answer). CT Messenger software does not rely on the answer detection capabilities of the underlying hardware, and it works with inexpensive voice modems.
CT Messenger 2.0 (Mint Components Inc.) is a component software solution designed to help developers to easily add over-the-phone notification, paging, and SMS functionality to their applications. CT Messenger Developer's Toolkit provides a set of scriptable COM objects (TAPI ActiveX) for sending voice messages to a standard phone over any TAPI compliant hardware including a voice modem or telephony card. The same objects are used to send text messages to a pager or SMS-enabled cell phone. TAPI ActiveX objects from CT messenger can be used in Visual Basic (VB) or Visual C++ (VC).
All you have to do is create a call tree with message consisting of some text or the names of pre-recorded voice files (or both), one or more numbers to call, call time interval, etc., and submit it for processing to CT Messenger Server. The call will be scheduled and processed with a detailed report generated automatically. A report will bring information on the time and duration of the call, the type of answer detected, and the keys pressed by the recipient of the call.
CT Messenger: http://www.ivrsoft.com/download/CT_Messenger_Lite.exe