GdViewer OCX is an Image and PDF Viewer ActiveX control that supports a lot of image format like tiff, jpeg, wmf, gif, j2k, png, psd, pdf, exr, hdr, fax, jbig...
It can be used from any Windows development environment that can call OCX components and into web browsers.
With GdViewer OCX you can chose how the image must be displayed. You can customize zoom mode and stretch mode, select a region to display, scroll and pan the image, print the image, retrieve the metadata of an image, select the display quality, brows the page of a multi-page file (tiff, pdf, gif) and many other things...
Major Component Features:
- Display an image from a distant HTTP or FTP server
- Display large image file
- Multi-page Tiff reading, you can brows pages easily
- Panning or moving an image
- Zooming or scaling an image
- Multiple image scaling algorithms (Anti-aliasing, Bicubic and Nearest Neighbour Interpolation...)
- Support lzw, deflate, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle, ojpeg, jpeg and jpeg-2000 compression
- Support from 1-bit to 128-bits images
- Import image from clipboard, HBitmap, IStream, byte array, string data, StdPicture, OLE Picture...
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Printing features using GDI+ API and including printers dialog box
- Read EXIF, GPS, extra, thumbnail, IPTC tags
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer with low resources usage
- Advanced scrollbar and auto-size features
- Right click pop up menu, including tools, selection, zoom...
- Built in tools including hand tool, pan, auto-zoom and rectangle selection
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to viewer control, fit control to image size
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change zoom with mouse wheel and define a specific zoom step value
- PDF Viewer
- Smooth Scrolling
- Display image with custom Gamma
- Include functions to convert coordinates between mouse system and image system
tiff to emf
Image Converter ActiveX
dxf to tiff converter
DVD to PSP Movie
split encrypted pdf
video converter activex
convert CD to RM
x360soft - Image Viewer ActiveX OCX help you to view and save images of different formats include Bmp,Emf,Gif,Jpeg, Png,Tiff,multipaged Tiff,Wmf. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system include Vista, and can be accessed from most programming languages like ASP, C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET web page, and C#. The main features are flip,rotate,resize and zoom the image,fully control the scroll action,draw text,convert color to grayscaled and blackwhite,get tiff tags information and Exif Data,provide hand tool to move image using mouse, provide selection tools to crop or copy partial image to clipboard,print the image.Supported Tiff compressions include CCITT Group3,Group4,LZW and Packbits RLE.
GdViewer OCX: http://www.gdpicture.com/download/gdviewer.exe
x360soft - Image Viewer ActiveX OCX: http://www.x360soft.com/demo/tiffviewersetup.exe
TIFF To PDF ActiveX Component can convert TIFF files into PDF easily. It is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
TIFF To PDF supports multiple page TIFF files. It also supports various TIFF encodings: LZW, CCITT G3/G4, RLE etc. It can be used to merge multiple TIFF files into one PDF file.
TIFF To PDF also supports the conversion from PDF To TIFF with the help of GNU GhostScript. It can convert PDF To TIFF, JPEG, PNG and BMP.
TIFF To PDF supports the conversion from JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF to TIFF. So you can convert the images other than TIFF to PDF as well.
TIFF To PDF can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages like C#, VB.Net, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python, and even ColdFusion.
TIFF To PDF is .Net ready, you can integrate it into your web application to provide TIFF To PDF solutions for your users. Registered version can be deployed or redistributed FREE, NO additional runtime fee needed NOW!.
Convert TIFF files to PDF
Support single or multiple page TIFF
Support various TIFF encoding such as CCITT G3/G4, LZW, RLE and uncompressed
Merge multiple TIFF files into one PDF
Standalone, doesn't depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader
Provide demos in ASP, VB, VB Script, VB.Net
TIFF To PDF ActiveX Component: http://www.guangmingsoft.net/tiff2pdf/Tiff2PDFSetup.exe
X360 Tiff to Pdf Image ActiveX Control: http://www.x360soft.com/demo/tifftopdfsetup.exe
X360 Tiff to Pdf Image ActiveX OCX help you to convert TIFF Group Images into a PDF document. It supports Compressed, Group3, Group4, PackBits, Run Length Encoded, Color, Gray scale, 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit, and many more Tiff image formats. Plug it directly into your existing application. You can build your own solution or you can use the provided packaged exe,dll, or library. Use X360 Tiff to Pdf Image ActiveX OCX to instantly convert images on the fly to pdf. It is the ideal solution for website developers and programmers for thier organizations.