X360 Image to Multi-page Tiff Converter ActiveX Control helps application developers to converter the most common image formats include BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, TIFF to Multi-page Tiff Image File. It helps programmer to view and create multi-page TIFF image within their applications. Also, you can use it to export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and then save them as new images. Export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and save them as new images. Get TIFF tag information from the image. Edit and save Tiff tag information. Moreover, it provide tools to access the image within the preview, adjust the style and color of the preview window and scroll the image smoothly. It can print images with specified size. Supported Tiff compressions include CCITT Group3,Group4,LZW and Packbits RLE.
Convert Tiff to PDF
save for multipage PDF
video compression optimization
Web Optimization Tools
GdViewer OCX is an Image and PDF Viewer ActiveX control that supports a lot of image format like tiff, jpeg, wmf, gif, j2k, png, psd, pdf, exr, hdr, fax, jbig...
It can be used from any Windows development environment that can call OCX components and into web browsers.
With GdViewer OCX you can chose how the image must be displayed. You can customize zoom mode and stretch mode, select a region to display, scroll and pan the image, print the image, retrieve the metadata of an image, select the display quality, brows the page of a multi-page file (tiff, pdf, gif) and many other things...
Major Component Features:
- Display an image from a distant HTTP or FTP server
- Display large image file
- Multi-page Tiff reading, you can brows pages easily
- Panning or moving an image
- Zooming or scaling an image
- Multiple image scaling algorithms (Anti-aliasing, Bicubic and Nearest Neighbour Interpolation...)
- Support lzw, deflate, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle, ojpeg, jpeg and jpeg-2000 compression
- Support from 1-bit to 128-bits images
- Import image from clipboard, HBitmap, IStream, byte array, string data, StdPicture, OLE Picture...
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Printing features using GDI+ API and including printers dialog box
- Read EXIF, GPS, extra, thumbnail, IPTC tags
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer with low resources usage
- Advanced scrollbar and auto-size features
- Right click pop up menu, including tools, selection, zoom...
- Built in tools including hand tool, pan, auto-zoom and rectangle selection
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to viewer control, fit control to image size
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change zoom with mouse wheel and define a specific zoom step value
- PDF Viewer
- Smooth Scrolling
- Display image with custom Gamma
- Include functions to convert coordinates between mouse system and image system
X360 Multi-page Tiff Converter OCX: http://www.x360soft.com/demo/multitiffconvertersetup.exe
GdViewer OCX: http://www.gdpicture.com/download/gdviewer.exe
Optimize your pictures & images for the best quality, look and size conformity when preparing for the web, e-mail, fax, storing, etc. and see changes in real time. It supports 340 input formats, multipage GIF/TIF files (with easy navigation between pages to optimize), TWAIN devices (scanner, digital camera), region specific compression that allows to produce JPG files some areas of which are compressed more or less than others, basic image editing options and features multilingual interface. ReaCompressor lets you quickly and easily compare your original image with optimized JPG, GIF, PNG or TIF by its visual quality, size, etc. in a double pane view of both input and output image. You can also, choose 'convert to a black and white' option if you want to compress scanned faxes, scripts, books, etc. By showing an image in your own settings and desired quality ReaCompressor helps you optimize an image better and make the right decision on it's format, quality and size. Your original graphic file format can be any. So it is not only compression/optimization but also conversion solution as well. The software supports batch mode that allows to compress batches of your images. The resulting images looks almost as an original, having significantly smaller file size.
ReaCompressor - image optimizer: http://www.reasoft.com/downloads/ReaCompressor.exe