Have you ever tried to edit your text documents with the tabbed interface?
NotePad SX is a fast, stable, user-friendly, tabbed plain text editor
NotePad SX is not only the great looking replacement and upgrade of standard Windows Notepad, but it gives you an ability to feel the power of plain text editing with many additional features.
Try Full Screen mode and forget about what operating system do you use, it layout and limitations.
NotePad SX is freeware. Yes, it's 100% Free! You can donate if you want, but it's not required.
Enjoy the typing!!!
* Tabbed Multidocument Interface
* Full Screen Mode
* Stay on top Mode
* Access your Recent Files with one click
* Choose the Font Style, Font Color and Background Color, Save and Restore it with one click
* Access the popular Font configutations with one click
* Custom colors (16 million+ colors)
* XP window style, All Fixed Fonts and True Type Fonts supported
* All standard text editor functions: Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Find, Replace, Undo, Select All, Go to line
* Can hide Toolbar and Main Menu
* Save All Open documents with one click
* Export text file as HTML page and Preview it in your default browser
* Print using current font style
* Case convertion functions: lower case, UPPER case, iNVERT case, raNDom case, fUn case, Normal case, Upper Case First - using ANSI convertion routines (also works with regional fonts).
* Change ASCII offset for the current text (may be useful when finding the right encoding)
* Remove blank lines, Trim lines, Remove HTML/XML tags, Leave HTML/XML tags only
* Reverse lines, Reverse strings, Reverse text
* Sort lines alphabetically, Sort descending, Sort by line length
* Additional features include Insert Date/time, text Encoding/Decoding, random numbers/text adding.
More details at
DSP Group True Speech
dxf to image converter
automatic backup software
type and creator
DWF to DWG Converter allows you to convert DWF (Design Web Format) files to AutoCAD DWG and DXF file formats, so you can recover DWF entities to corresponding DWG entities easily.
1. Convert DWF to DWG and DXF.
2. Supports all DWF entity types exported by AutoCAD, including arcs, elliptical arcs, ellipses, true type fonts and etc.
3. Supports the DWF multi-page specification.
4. Restores the layers in DWF, renders entire DWF pages.
5. Extracts embedded Images from the DWF file.
6. Batch conversion ability allows you to convert an unlimited number of DWF files at a time.
7. It is a standalone program, AutoCAD not required.
NotePad SX: http://www.sxsoftware.com/files/NotePadSX_Setup.exe
DWF to DWG Converter 2008.3: http://anydwg.com/download/w2d0806.exe
Primarily aimed at digital photo enthusiasts and professional photographers, PixBurner will help archive photos (and videos) from the computer to a recordable CD and DVD disks. Users can even print out thumbnails of the images recorded onto a disk, which comes in very handy when it's necessary to find a particular image without browsing through the content of several disks. Archiving photos with PixBurner couldn't be easier: no learning is required thanks to the simplistic interface, and users will be whizzing through the PixBurner's features right after the installation. With a few mouse clicks, they can load photos to the program's Thumbnail Sheet, edit their parameters, such as brightness, contrast and gamma, either automatically or manually by toggling appropriate sliders. There is also a possibility to browse photos with two automatic zoom levels with automatic vertical orientation. Any image on the Thumbnail Sheet can be tagged in order to be emailed, printed, or sent to the online photo center immediately or later. Once the archive is ready, users can insert a CD disk, hit 'Burn' in PixBurner, and begin the burn process. PixBurner will finish the process relatively quickly. The final disk will contain an automatically generated HTML slideshow that will work with most any standard home DVD player that supports Kodak Picture CD, or on a computer with any OS, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix. Along with a CD disk, users can print out 4x6 thumbnail view of images located on the Thumbnail Sheet. Each printed sheet may contain up to 350 thumbnails. Save your precious digital memories on CD or DVD along with their printed thumbnails, and you will make sure your photos will be viewed by many generations to come!