Image Uploader Dual gives your web site users a user-friendly uploading interface for multiple files. The users can navigate their folders directly in their browser, select necessary files, and start uploading them in only a few clicks. Image Uploader Dual is available in Pro, Standard and Express versions. Visit us at www.aurigma.com for more information.
Brief overview of features:
1. Convenient user interface:
* Drag-and-drop support.
* Thumbnails for images.
* Different view modes (thumbnails, list, details, icons).
* Keyboard shortcuts.
* Select file, delete file, rotate image, image quality meter controls located on thumbnails.
* Configurable appearance.
* Several layouts.
* Native look-and-feel for different platforms including Vista.
* Localization support. Translations into 9 languages are included.
2. Rich upload features:
* ZIP compression for files.
* Upload of any files without limitations for size or count.
* Progress dialog with statistics.
* Concurrent uploads of multiple files.
* Save\Load\ file upload lists.
* Auto-recovery of broken uploads.
* Upload of any additional information from HTML input form.
* Configurable restrictions for file size, type, count and image dimensions.
3. Image processing features:
* Client-side image processing.
* Support of most popular file formats: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc.
* Ability to upload only resized copy of an image (optimize upload traffic).
* Image rotation (automatic and manual).
* Text and image watermarks.
* EXIF and IPTC fields support.
5. Platform independence:
* Compatible with most modern browsers.
* Can be used with ANY server platform.
* Especially configured for Amazon S3 and Nirvanix.
* ASP.NET control for developing visually in MS Visual Studio
* PHP class library for developing in native PHP code
* Demos and code samples for the following platforms are included: ASP.NET, JSP, PHP, Perl, Python, ColdFusion, Ruby.
* Rich documentation.
Auto sign in
Auto expenses from http://www.download.com.sg
activex multiple file upload
Aurigma Image Uploader: http://www.aurigma.com/Download/ImageUploader.zip
TurboFTP is a secure FTP client equipped with a wealth of features to offer an easy and reliable way to transfer files over the Internet. Features resumable downloads and uploads, recursive remote directory delete, bookmarks, filtering and transfer of files larger than 4GB. Supports implicit and explicit secure FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2, protecting your data over insecure network. Offers strong interruption and stall protection with mechanisms like Keep Alive, Auto Dial. Supports HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5 proxy, speed limits. The built-in Folder Synchronizer helps you synchronize local and remote folders with ease. The GUI program's Task Scheduler offers scheduled FTP transfer, uni- and bi-directional synchronization capabilities and can send multiple notification e-mails upon task complete. TurboFTP's Sync Service Module goes an extra mile in FTP automation to allow you to simultaneously run multiple scheduled FTP and SFTP tasks as generic NT service for regular file transfer, incremental backup or mirroring, requiring no user-logon to keep the tasks running. It supports dependency between tasks, different dialup connection for individual task, and running programs before or after a schedule job. Sync Service can run the Auto Upload task which watches a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. The Sync Service Module can also run as a console program to perform FTP download/upload and synchronization of local and remote FTP folders. Version 5.0 comes with an upload wizard utility integrated with Windows Shell and a specialized log viewer program TurboLogViewer.