JFrameBuilder is an easy-to-use visual Java GUI Builder for Java Swing applications.
It provides the application GUI solution for Java developers. The Java GUI designer enables Java developers to create sophisticated GUI applications using drag-and-drop interface without spending a lot of time writing code.
- What you see is truly what you get.
- Generates human readable Java code.
- Generated Java code doesn't require any additional library to compile and run.
- Retrieves GUI design from Java source code.
- Sets component properties and event handling methods with easy understandable interface.
- Supports 4 kinds of layout manager for the JPanel.
- Ability to set Look&Feel at any time.
JFrameBuilder supports these components:
JFrame, JInternalFrame, JDialog, JSplitPane, JScrollPane, JTabbedPane, JPanel, JSeparator, JProgressBar, JSlider, JSpinner, JTree, JTable, JList, JComboBox, JTextPane, JEditorPane, JTextArea, JPasswordField, JTextField, JLabel, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JToggleButton, JButton.
FLib is a free, open source library of high-quality Java components. It currently contains wizard and calendar components and a table layout manager. The wizard component makes it easy to create multi-step user dialogs. The calendar component can be used by itself or as part of a combo-box drop-down. The table layout replaces GridBagLayout and is much easier to use.
While the components are in English, complete localization is possible. The calendar component is mostly internationalized as is and automatically adapts to the locale.