XnView is the Universal Graphic/Image Viewer and Converter which is similar to Windows Explorer. You simply navigate the directory structure as desired and any image files found in a directory are displayed in miniature (Thumbnails). This lets you keep an overview of the images available at the same time as letting you quickly view and select specific images.
Download Online App Box - free
You can use our Online App Box and run XnView online on any O.S.. for example: Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad...
XnView is perfect to be used as a "photograph album on CD", especially as it is free of charge for private use.
As well as offering easy image viewing, XnView also offers more advanced features such as Web page creation, contact prints, multiple conversion (format and transformation), slide shows, screen capturing and Twain support for scanners and digital cameras. Numerous image filters and effects for image processing are available. The connection to other widely used professional graphic programs e.g.Adobe Photoshop, can be done using 'Drag and Drop', clipboard or 'Open With' Menu option.
XnView lets you create the optimal defaults according to your needs and preferences, thereby letting you work in the most efficient manner. The integrated file operations such as copying, moving, creation of directories and files makes XnView the universal tool for graphics.
Here is a list of the most important features:
- XnView can process a variety of picture formats. XnView can read over 500 Supported File Formats, including all common formats such as GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, ICO and Camera RAW.
- The XnView Browser is similar to Windows Explorer. It lets you navigate the directory structure, displaying all pictures in the current directory in a miniature view (thumbnails). Images can be double-clicked to be opened for larger viewing, editing and other operations.
- Standard file operations such as the copying, moving and deleting of files can be performed while in the Browser.
- XnView can edit IPTC on JPEG & TIFF
- XnView can display pictures in a configurable Slide Show. You can also display pictures directly from CDs (Self-Starting Slide-Shows from CD), creating an electronic photograph album.
- Various image Filters and effects are available to control sharpness, glass effect, colour exchange etc.
- Copy complete pictures or just parts of them to and from the Clipboard.
- Open and exchange pictures with other applications using Drag & Drop.
How to use:
1. When you first run the software, it will pop up a message (shared folder message), just click OK button. The software will add a virtual disk on your hard drive, allowing you to upload or download data, specify: This method is completely safe
for example, my virtual disk:
2. Then, the software will remind you need to register an account
3. When you have successfully registered, you can begin to use the online app box on any platform
4. Double-click XnView in online app box
If it is the first time you use Online App Box, please click here to read more information