The Ultimate Speed Test:
- Speed Test (Actual Maximum speed)
- Monitor Upload/Download transfer
- Ping Testing
- Website Downtime/Error monitoring
- Website response time, connection time and bandwidth
- WIFI Signal strength
- LAN/WAN/Home network bandwidth testing
- CPU Usage
- Memory usage
- Hard Drive space monitoring
- Hard Drive Activity
- Battery charge
- System Uptime
- Virtual Memory
- Single process memory usage
All these features plus much more. The Alert wizard allows you to perform actions depending on your system performance. You can even print the graphs. You can view this data in line graphs, bar graphs, or even SysTray icons.
All data can be logged and easily viewed in graphs or even opened in MS Excel.
Speed Test is the only software that will actually test your maximum speed test by automatically downloading files on a regular basis, therefore maximizing your connection and showing your connection speed status. Don't believe all the others that says they test bandwidth, they don't, they are merely measuring data transfer and forcing you to download file to test your connection. Speed Test will do that all for you.
With Speed Test, you will never have to run an online speed test ever again. Speed Test does it all for you all day, week, month, or year long and logs the results so you can see your connection's full speed over time.
If you have a website, you can even ensure that your website is up and running at all times while testing for errors, connection time, response time and even bandwidth.
Speed Test is a must have for EVERYONE that owns a computer.
bandwidth speed test
event log management
Speed Test: http://speedtestpro.net/SpeedTest.exe
Qanexus automates the administration of test cases, test scripts and test results.
Unlike Microsoft Word or Excel documents Qanexus maintains all the links between the different items of test documentation and ensures that relevant information is never more than a few clicks away. It's innovative, tag based organization means that reporting and planning are completely painless. Qanexus makes test management as easy as possible.
Some of the benefits of Qanexus:
* Know where you are all the time - By using the links stored within the system, Qanexus can always give you an up to date and accurate picture of what has been done and what remains of your testing. No need to waste time trawling through documents and folders to get a progress report.
* Never loose anything - Because there is a single server where all the information is kept. Everybody knows where it is and it can be backed-up and administered easily. Qanexus is specially designed to make Administration as easy as possible.
* Save time and money - Qanexus is web based and contains everything you need for editing test documentation, no other software needs to be installed to be use and manage test documentation. Qanexus is instantly available on every computer on your network, once the server is installed.
* Organize your information your way- With its unique tag based organization, you can choose how to organize your information in the way that suits you best. You don't have to make one folder structure fit everybody.
* Don't waste time learning a new tool - Qanexus is easy to use and provides a word processor interface for editing scripts and results so everybody can get to work quickly. There is also full support for standard browser features like the forward and back buttons, bookmarks and the history.
QA Studio: http://www.innovasys.com/download/eval.aspx?cpid=qaspad
Innovasys QA Studio is a Test Authoring and Management Tool. Using QA Studio you can author Test Cases, publish them to compiled HTML Help 1.x or on an Intranet / Internet web site, manage the test process by co-ordinating a test team, recording test results and creating test status reports to track test completion and coverage.
With one of the most highly productive authoring environments available today, QA Studio provides you with a suite of functionality that makes it quick and easy for both novice and experienced QA professionals to author rich and dynamic Test Cases that minimize duplication and are simple to maintain and adapt over time. Project Find and Replace, Spell Check and Link Checker tools ensure that your Test Case content is of the highest quality.
Using Flags, Test Profiles and Test Cycles you can create and manage multiple outputs from the same project (e.g. different Test Scripts for different versions of a software product). Online output (compiled help file or web ready HTML) and / or printable PDF Booklets can be produced from the same project source.
Once you have published your Test Cases, QA Studio test tracking features ensure that multiple individuals can work on the same Test Script without duplication. As test personnel work their way through the script, they are automatically assigned the next available Test Case. Test Cases can be easily assigned to Test Groups in order to identify a related set of dependant tests.
A Test Cycle report is available both from within QA Studio and within the published Test Script that shows progress summary and detailed results information in real time.
QA Studio can include Community Features in generated Test Scripts. These features provide a highly effective way for test personnel to communicate back issues or suggestions during testing, or for business stakeholders to review Test Scripts.