At first you need to have an account on our Online App
server. There are 2 ways:
1. Register an account with
Online App Box on Window. It means you have to download
the Windows program on your Windows, and install it on
your windows OS. Then run it to get an account.
2. If you do not have Windows platform, Please use the
web page to
register an account. But you have to wait for at least two
minutes so that Online App server can synchronize the
If your Mac OS X is v10.7 (Lion) or later, please download
Microsoft Remote Desktop at APPLE Store.
The following step
includes an important operation which is how to share a
folder on your local hard disk to network, so that your Mac
computer can upload (the Open item in Online app
menu) file or download (the Save or Save As
item in Online app menu) file to Online APP server.
The following is an
example to run Batch Photo Resizer remotely in Mac OS after
install Microsoft Remote Desktop Desktop.
Click the icon.
1. Launch the program.
2. Click the Remote Resources button.
3. Input URL:
Input User name and Password, which were created in
Online App Box of Windows, or in
4. Click the Refresh button. Click the Continue
button in Verify Certificate dialog box if you do not mind.
5. Click the Batch Photo Resizer item.
6. Remote app will launch. Click Continue button if you
do not mind.
7. There is Error message: Can not get My Documents
directory! Because there is access right on the server
side. Click the OK button.
8. Remote Batch Photo Resizer will display.
9.Click the Add Photos button. A Select Photo Files dialog
box will popup.Select the folder "home on Jacksons-M" on the
left tree. "Jacksons-M" is your computer user name. Right
pane will display the folders in your local disk.
10. Select the Pictures folder. The folder is your upload
folder from your Mac computer.
11. Select 2 files Untitled.jpg and Untitled.png. Wait for a
while because it is the time to upload the files to the
Click the Browse button to select the output folder. There
is Browse for Folder dialog box will popup. Select Documents
folder in "home on Jacskons-Mini".
13. Finally the output folder is :
\\tsclient\home\Documents, which is also your local
14. Change Options if needed. Click the Convert button to
process the photos. Please wait for a while because the
duration of saving pictures is downloading process.
If your Mac OS X version is v10.5.8 or a later
version, and is lower than v10.6. Please read
old version for remote app.