Kingsoft Spreadsheets is a spreadsheet software developed by the Kingsoft. The software provides formula functions, charts, tables, styles and other functions. Completely free of charge.
Download Online App Box - free
If you have worked with any Windows programs or Microsoft Excel before, you are already familiar with the Kingsoft Spreadsheets user interface. It has all of the standard window components, such as the title bar, menu bar, status bar and so on.
You can use our Online App Box and run Kingsoft Spreadsheets on any O.S.. for example: Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad...
Kingsoft Spreadsheets Features
- Fulfill your powerful data-analysis needs
Kingsoft Spreadsheets supports more than 100 commonly used formulas (Cover from Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Engineering and more) and a battery of supplied functions (Conditional expressions, sorting, filtering and consolidating for example) to make it much more convenient to analyze data. Charts, Illustrations and other analysis tools make it intuitive and easier to display your conclusions.
- Multiple summary results in the status bar
In Kingsoft Spreadsheets, multiple summary results appear in the status bar if you select several numbers at a time. Some of these summary results include: Sum, Count, Min and Max.
- Smart Contraction
Sometimes we have to enter too much information in a cell, and that makes it inconvenient to check information in other cells. Kingsoft Spreadsheets provides a smart contraction feature to make the aforementioned situation much easier to deal with.
- AutoComplete Function
The AutoComplete Function makes it easier to enter the same or similar data into different cells. This can improve the speed and efficiency of data entry.
- Group Create and Cancel Hyperlinks
If on a document, Web or e-mail addresses are not hyperlinked, it is possible to group convert a hyperlink by clicking a button. You must use the Kingsoft volume conversion tool which will allow you to perform this function to facilitate your document or e-mail needs.
How to use:
1. When you first run the software, it will pop up a message (shared folder message), just click OK button. The software will add a virtual disk on your hard drive, allowing you to upload or download data, specify: This method is completely safe
for example, my virtual disk:
2. Then, the software will remind you need to register an account
3. When you have successfully registered, you can begin to use the online app box on any platform
4. Double-click Kingsoft Spreadsheets in online app box
If it is the first time you use Online App Box, please click here to read more information