Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability.
Download Online App Box - free
You can use our Online App Box and run Inno Setup Compliler on any O.S.. for example: Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad...
Inno Setup Compliler is a free, feature-rich Installer authoring tool. Program features include a Windows 2000-style wizard interface, the ability to create a simple online distribution EXE files, and supports disk expansion and completely uninstall feature.
- Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
- Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
- Complete uninstall capabilities.
- Installation of files:
Includes integrated support for "deflate", bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX's and type libraries, and install fonts.
How to use:
1. When you first run the software, it will pop up a message (shared folder message), just click OK button. The software will add a virtual disk on your hard drive, allowing you to upload or download data, specify: This method is completely safe
for example, my virtual disk:
2. Then, the software will remind you need to register an account
3. When you have successfully registered, you can begin to use the online app box on any platform
4. Double-click Inno Setup Compliler in online app box
If it is the first time you use Online App Box, please click here to read more information