Online App Box . BARCODE RECOGNITION, HANDWRITING RECOGNITION
ClearImage FREE SDK contains COM modules, and a demonstration program to Evaluate, Develop, Test and Deploy image data capture applications in Visual Basic, C++ and Delphi. Comes with FREE professional consulting to help you succeed in your project.
Develop bar code recognition applications to automatically read poor quality 2D and 1D bar codes from images (TIFF JPG color and grayscale). Supported barcodes include
- code 39 (code39)
- code 128 (code128)
- code 93 (code93)
- 2 of 5 family of codes
- Interleaved 2of5(ITF, i25)
- UPC A, UPC E (UPCA, UPCE)
- Postnet, Planet
- EAN 8, EAN 13 (EAN8, EAN13)
- code 32 (code32)
- Addon 2, Addon 5
- Patch codes
ClearImage barcode recognition products offer outstanding performance, by rapidly recognizing any number of barcodes, in any orientation on an image. They are designed to read poor quality or damaged bar codes whose appearance is far below the specifications by using heuristic barcode recognition logic that automatically optimizes the scan settings to recover data from images.
ClearImage image processing products allow you to automatically repair images, remove noise, remove borders, smooth lines, delete form lines, deskew, rotate, and manipulate scanned or faxed images in many other ways, and save them in multiple formats (TIFF BMP PCX). Build applications to measure and modify images and to automatically control the logic of batch image processing applications.
Rapid Integration - ClearImage ActiveX simple, intuitive interface controls, free the developer from dealing with image processing issues, letting them concentrate on the application logic.
Trouble Free Operation - By totally automating the image processing and the barcode recognition process, ClearImage tools enable developers to create very robust and trouble free applications, requiring less testing in development and less tech support in production.
MAC postscript barcode
handwriting analysis software
study handwriting analysis
voice stress recognition software
handwriting test software
ClearImage SDK: http://www.inliteresearch.com/ClearImageSDK.exe
NJStar Chinese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and print Chinese text on normal English or western Windows without the need for a Chinese system. It also includes a powerful English-Chinese/Chinese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup. Pro or higher edition of the software also have handwriting recognition (draw Chinese character with mouse pointer) and Chinese Mandarin “pu tong hua” text-to-speech functions.
0. New: Support openning and saving of Chinese file name.
1. Cut-paste Chinese text between email, web pages or other Chinese sources and NJStar for Chinese editing or instant dictionary lookup.
2. Extensive Chinese language learning functions such as Study List, Chinese Word Annotation, Convert Hanzi to Pinyin, Hanzi of the day, and Hanzi Information;
3. Full Windows WYSIWYG editing with multiple document interface;
4. More than 20 Chinese input methods including Pinyin and English-Chinese methods;
5. True Type Chinese Fonts are available in Professional versions.
6. Chinese hand-writing recognition and Mandarin text-to-speech pronunciation are avaiable in Professional versions.
7. Chinese character vertical printing;
8. Type/edit Chinese and English on the same line;
9. Chinese Character "Radical Lookup" method;
10. Save Chinese file in HTML web page format.
(web site: http://www.njstar.com/)
NJStar Chinese WP: http://www.njstar.com/download/njcwp.exe
ritePen Pro for Windows: http://aws.ritescript.com/ritepensetup.pd.tr.exe
ritePen(r) is an advanced handwriting recognition software for pen-enabled Windows computers. Write in words and phrases anywhere on the screen or other input surface and watch your natural handwriting instantly converted to text and entered into any Windows application. Now includes context aware recognition, instant screen markup in quality digital ink, integration with Evernote(r), and automation of your routine desktop tasks via ink commands.
- Recognizes with high accuracy unrestricted and continuous writing
- Requires no training
- Smooth, full-screen writing capability
- Exceeds Windows Vista and Tablet PC handwriting recognition accuracy
- Context aware recognition in forms and other applications, over 50 pre-built dictionaries
- Does not interfere with pen navigation of your Windows applications
- Understands natural editing gestures
- Handwritten shortcuts (pen macros) automate your routine desktop tasks such as output of standard texts, application and document launch, web browsing
- Instant screen markup in multiple colors and pen widths
- Markups can be saved in one click in your Evernote notebooks
- Lists alternative word options and allows easy in-line corrections
- Supports large fully editable custom user dictionary to continuously improve recognition accuracy
- Industry specific and user defined words (medical terms, personal abbreviations, etc.) can be imported into multiple custom user dictionaries directly from generic text files
- Main dictionary includes many thousands of common medical terms and abbreviations
- Recognizes English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish handwriting
- Seamlessly works over Citrix and RDP corporate installations