SMS gateway for high capacity SMSC connections over SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 or GSM Modems. It can also be used over HTTP SMS connections. Ideal platform for SMS notification, SMS paging, two way SMS systems, or for becoming an SMS service provider. SMS Service providers often create SMS services like SMS Voting, SMS Banking, SMS Games. It supports SMS API for SQL, .NET, ASP, ASP2, VB, C#, C++, Delphi, PHP, JAVA and for OEM vendors. It can be configured as an HTTP SMS Gateway for WEB SMS applications, as an E-mail SMS Gateway for E-mail SMS alerts.
For SMS trasnfer IP SMS protocols and GSM Modem AT commands are used. IP SMS protocols, such as SMPP provide high performance. Good quality GMS modems, such as Wavecom Fastrack, Siemens MC65, TC65, TC35 and Voice GSM moduls, such as the Nokia 30 and Option 3G modems can be used to run your most demanding SMS applications.
The software can send and receive up to 400 SMS messages per second on an Intel P4 PC. It allows up to 1000 simultaneously connected applications and up to 64 concurrent SMSC connections. It supports dual core and multiprocessor systems. The software comes in three editions, each with a different capacity: Standard, Advanced and Cluster.
EASE OF USE
It can be configured in a matter of minutes and requires very little system administration.
It is a perfect option to build a reliable SMS application that interacts with a large number of mobile users. It enables you to connect directly to the Short Message Service Center (SMSC) of a GSM service provider. This connection is possible over the Internet or over a leased line dedicated to the SMS Gateway connection. It works 24/7. It manages network failures, service provider failures, and tolerates server reboots.
Supported SMS Messages types: SMS text, Unicode SMS, SMS PDU Mode, Multipart SMS, WAP Push, Flash SMS, EMS, Binary SMS, SMS port number, OTA SMS, OMA SMS, SMS Voicemail, SMS Email notification messages and others.
SMS Gateway - Enterprise: http://www.ozekisms.com/sms-gateway/OzekiNG-SMS-Gateway_3.12.20.zip
WebSMS is a program installed on the user's PC which allows to send Short Messages to mobile phones around the world using SMS-Servers.
The main advantages of WebSMS are:
- WebSMS connects automatically from your PC using the online connection to the SMS-Server. You don't need any more to navigate with the browser to go the page of the SMS-Server for send short messages.
- WebSMS keeps an easy-to-maintain address book of your friends, colleagues or business partners like a normal Email program. You don't need to remember the cellular phone number and to type it when you try to send a short message using a WEB page.
- WebSMS allows adding a personal signature to each short message you can send.
- WebSMS has a list of predefine standard messages, that you can easily access and put in your short message.
- WebSMS contains a history list, which shows you all the short messages you have sent, the date, and the send status.
- WebSMS has a bulk SMS function, which allows to send text and flash SMS to clients, club members, and any kind of announces.
- WebSMS supports now several SMS Service providers like clickatell, Mobilant, SMSWhiz. These providers have worldwide and very reliable SMS services with competitive prices.