PDD Windows Data Recovery Great is easy safe Read-only and Non-Destructive Data recovery software tool.
PDD Windows Data Recovery Great for FAT NTFS recovers data files and folders lost due to overwritten/deleted/formatted/damaged/corrupted partitions from FAT and NTFS based operating systems such as Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003 from the hard disk or other storage media such as Pen drive, Floppy disk, Memory Card, Flash memory, Zip drives, iPODs, Digital cameras, mobile communicators memory card etc.
PDD Windows Data Recovery Great for Windows partition recovery is quick, simple easy to use with extremely attractive Graphical user interface (GUI) and helpful software utility tool for restoring lost or deleted partitions, files and folders.
PDD Windows Data Recovery Great users are licensed to use the software for Lifetime without any Renewal. Also, there is no restriction of Number of machines on which software can be installed.
* Supports all storage media including Hard disk, Pen drive, Floppy disk, Memory Card, Flash memory, Zip drives, iPODs, Digital cameras, mobile communicators memory card
* Best Graphical user interface (GUI) for easy and quick data recovery
* In-built step-by-step data recovery help
* Recovers data lost due to overwritten, deleted, formatted, damaged or corrupted partitions in all logical crashes
* Also Recovers Data from previously Existing Partitions
* Recovers data even from Bad sectors affected storage media
* Helpful in computer Forensics
* Long File Name files and Folders recovery support
* Support for FAT VFAT FAT12 FAT16 FAT32 NTFS NTFS5 file systems
* Recovers deleted files and folders even after use of (Shift+Del) key and emptied recycle bin, lost/missing/deleted partition formatted logical drives, missing or lost files and folders
* Multi storage support( up to 128 storage media at a time ) for hard disks and/or other storage media including all IDE, SATA, EIDE and SCSI disk devices.
Windows System Data Recovery Expert: http://p-dd.spotpig.com/ntfs-fat-data-recovery-demo.exe
SAFE Block: http://www.forensicsoft.com/SAFEBlockXP1.0.zip
SAFE Block is a software-based write blocker computer forensics tool for the Windows 2000/XP Operating Systems. SAFE Block facilitates the quick and safe acquisition and/or analysis of evidence on any disk or flash storage media attached directly to your forensic workstation. It has a simple Windows GUI interface that allows the user the ability to block and un-block any disk or flash storage device detected by Windows. Devices are listed in a tree by type (USB, SCSI, IDE) and, where appropriate, by controller and channel. SAFE Block provides the ability to simultaneously write block as many disk devices as are connected to a computer without the need for multiple expensive hardware write blocking devices. SAFE Block is application independent and works with all forensic acquisition and analysis applications that run on Windows 2000/XP. SAFE Block allows for write blocked, Windows-based, disk imaging speeds that are significantly faster than imaging in Windows using commercially available hardware-based write blockers. SAFE Block identifies and provides access to Host Protected Areas (HPAs) and Device Configuration Overlay (DCOs) on IDE (PATA and SATA) disks, connected directly via PATA or SATA controllers. HPAs are temporarily removed and make no permanent modification to the disk configuration, using volatile HPA commands. Since a DCO cannot be removed temporarily, SAFE Block preserves all DCO information, allowing safe removal of the DCO or HPA/DCO combination, then upon completion of the acquisition, replacement of the DCO or HPA/DCO combination back to its original state. SAFE Block provides automatic write blocking of all directly attached media, including IDE, SCSI, USB, and IEEE 1394. The user controls automatic write blocking policies for fixed and/or removable disks. The user can have SAFE Block remember each device's blocked or un-blocked status for ease of use on media repeatedly used on a workstation/laptop.