"Mpeg/Mov/RMVB/DivX/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter Pro" is easy to use and powerful for experts as well. It enables you to convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. Pro version included all the features of the lite version. In addition, it has embedded "DVD Author Express" and "DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Engine". So it becomes an all-in-one VCD/SVCD/DVD Creator. And this program has been optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64. The video conversion speed is faster than most of our competitors. Now you can get this All-in-One video converter at a very competitive price!
Villsoft Video to DVD/VCD Converter Lite: http://www.allconvertertools.com/download/avivcd.exe
2009 Hot Videos to DVD/VCD Converter Pro: http://www.allconvertertools.com/download/avipro.exe
DWG DXF 3D .NET library with the following features:
- Imports DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007).
- Exports DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000).
- Imports and exports DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007).
- Views DXF files (3D surface rendering with OpenGL or 3D wire frames drawn with GDI+/WPF).
- Entity selection (for use with e.g. mouse).
- Export to image formats .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif.
- Export to PDF/PostScript/SVG.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported.
- Read compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz).
- 100% .NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes and typesafe collections. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
With this library AutoCad files can be created from your own .NET application. The library also enables your application to import, view and print AutoCad files.
CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library: http://www.woutware.com/download/CadLib3.5.msi
Free PDF Viewer: http://www.gnostice.com/downloads/freepdfviewer.zip
Gnostice Free PDF Viewer is a free, portable, Java-based PDF viewer application. It can display and print formatted text, shapes, images, and form fields in PDF documents. It can also export PDF pages to several image formats.
Free PDF Viewer is light on system resources and handles big PDF documents with ease. Being an OS-independent Java application, Free PDF Viewer can be used on most Windows, Linux or Mac computers!
Free PDF Viewer has an icon-based toolbar and an integrated bookmark panel. It has toolbar buttons for commonly used zooming, navigation, and rotation operations.
Free PDF Viewer can accurately render several font types such as Type 0 (CID), Type 1, Type 3, and TrueType. It supports CCITT Fax and DCT encoded images. It also supports several colorspace types for images. It supports all types of shapes. It can display ordinary and flattened form fields.
Free PDF Viewer has advanced print settings such as those for specifying paper trays, collation, number of copies, paper sides, and automatic page resizing, rotation and centering.