Easy ScreenShot is award winning screen capture software that captures all or any part of your computer screen. You can add text, apply professional image editing or add expert special effects. Print your results or save them in several graphics formats. With our exclusive "auto capture feature" you can create a first-class slide show presentation, save it in an standard AVI file and play it back on any codec. This is a perfect screen capture utility for viewing, capturing, editing and printing images to design manuals, presentation documents, help files and web pages In addition, this screen capturing software provides an excellent training tool to share your computer knowledge, company information or even demonstrate how to use software. Capturing a screenshot has never been easier, all you have to do is choose a screen shot of the desktop, active window or fixed region, click your hotkey and that's all there is to it! Next, you can enhance your screenshot by adding text, editing or resizing it. In addition, you can use the more than 15 special effects to create some exciting results. Do you need to create a slide show presentation? No problem. Easy ScreenShot will do this for you in five easy steps. First, add your images. Second, you can add sound by adding a wavefile for the AVI file. Third, set the delay between the frames and adjust the width and the height of the AVI. Fourth, choose an output filename. And fifth, test your slideshow in the Media Player window. All included with Easy ScreenShot. System requirements: 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP or 2003, 3 MB of free hard-disk space and 64 MB of RAM. Now for the best part, Easy ScreenShot is only $19.95 at http://www.easyscreenshot.com
Easy Screenshot: http://www.easyscreenshot.com/download/EasyScreenShot.exe
PicturePlayer is an image presentation program that has been specially designed for use with CD/DVD ROMs, featuring individual images set to music and sound support.
- Optimized for use on CD/DVD ROMs
- PicturePlayer can be started from the CD/DVD without having to install it
- Easy to use
- Simple user interface
- Sound integration (background music or individual image sound settings)
- An info-text passage can be added to each image.
- Timer or keyboard-controlled picture advance
- No unique DLLs or run-time modules
- No registry procedure (applies to PicturePlayer only, not for ShowCreator)
- At 400 KB, PicturePlayer is very small and also suitable for use on floppy disk
- Optional: Scrambler for protecting image files.
Its main use:
- Slide shows
- Picture CD/DVDs
- Picture floppy disks
- Picture presentation featuring images set to music
- Picture presentations with background music
- Corporate presentations
- Product catalogs
- Vacation photos
- Work instructions
- Degree work
Given that slide show programs are a dime a dozen what makes PicturePlayer a good choice?
PicturePlayer is an excellent choice if:
- You want to create a slide show on CD/DVD
- You would like to add sound to your images
- You would like to allocate an info-text passage to each image
- You want to protect your images with a coder
- You're looking for a program that's easy to use