Controls4J Library is a set of improved graphical controls for the Java/Swing. Here is brief description of the library's components.
JFontChooser is this dialogue is intended for fonts selection. The distinctive features are as follows: increased control over user actions (for example, a user cannot enter letters or negative numbers in the digit entry fields) and enabled auto addition in the font name field.
JBasicFindDlg is a simplified implementation of a dialogue for text searching.
JBasicFindReplaceDlg - is a simplified implementation of a dialogue for searching and replacing of the text fragments.
JIntegerField is a control intended for input of numeric values. It allows setting upper and lower limits of legitimate values; restrict editing, if the user enters false information; or highlight the contents of the field if not allowed value is entered. Control over the focus is provided as well.
JSortedList is a control for selecting values from a big data list, including countries, cities, etc, for example. Auto completing upon user input is enabled, as well as auto scrolling through the list.
JOutlookBar is implementation of the well-known OutlookBar control. It has two work modes. It also allows selecting animation effects for the drop-down action.
JInternetLink is a control that looks like a usual link in the HTML page. It allows launching the browser installed in the system with an assigned URL as a default browser location.
JTreeComboBox is a combo-box in which the drop-down list is replaced with a drop-down tree.
JCheckBox is a check box with three status modes instead of two ones.
JCheckBoxPane is a panel which has a check box in the title and which is used to control a disabled and enabled state of the panel's child elements.
JHeapManager is used to show JVM memory usage at the moment. Control also allow activating the garbage collector.
JInputValidator is a control for marking the text fields that are required for filling. Such practice i
Super Email Verifier is a program that verifies the validity of e-mail addresses in mailing lists. The program works on the same algorithm as ISP mail systems do. There is no need to disturb your clients and friends anymore just to verify their addresses. It connects directly to their SMTP server to check the address you. It does not come to the message sending. It disconnects as soon as mail server informs does this address exist or not. Nothing is sent to the recipient. Super Email Verifier can find about 95% of dead addresses. Super Email Verifier can save time and money for businesses who send newsletters to their clients, or any person or business that needs to maintain a clean e- mail contact list.
Super Email Verifier: http://www.flashemailcast.com/download/sev.exe
Teleon Skype Gateway for Voice Modem: http://www.teleon.net/v203/Teleon-GatewayDriver-Skype-A203-setup.exe
Teleon Skype Gateway for voice modem is a VoIP gateway driver for common voice modem card. Calls can be forwarded from PSTN to Skype remote user and vice versa, in fix transfer mode or free dial mode.
Its freeware version has a duration limitation for each call.
1) Automatic installation/uninstallation program helps you to install, uninstall and remove driver.
2) Call from Skype to PSTN and PBX: open a chat window in Skype, type "atd xx..x", then initiate Skype call. Call will be forwarded by Skype gateway card to PSTN or PBX number xx...x.
3) Call from PSTN to Skype or SkypeOut: Call to the PSTN phone number where the gateway card is connected. Call will be answered after a number of rings, send out a prompt tone to inform you dial, dial the Skype remote speed dial number yy and # or SkypeOut PSTN number 011xx..xx#.
4) Support PIN calls. You can set PIN code to authenticate PSTN to SkypeOut calls, like phone card system.
5) Call from PSTN to PSTN is supported if both side PC installed Teleon gateway.
6) Fix transfer mode: Incoming Skype calls will be forwarded to a fixed local PSTN number set by you, e.g. your cellphone number, or a fixed PBX extension. PSTN to Skype fix transfer is also supported.
7) Easy configuration for call forward authentication, access blocking. Only those who are in your contact list are allowed to make forward calls. You can also simply block all forward capabilities if you want.
8) It works at background as a driver. There are rich balloon tip notifications inform you the call status.
9) Remote call trace tool to monitor the call flow in local PC or remote PC.
Windows 2000/XP. CPU above 900Mhz, 256MB RAM and 20MB hard disk space.
Requires a voice modem with speakerphone function( you can purchase from www.teleon.net if you have no such a card), such as Conexant, Smartlink, PCtel chipset modems.
Skype version 22.214.171.124 up