AEPvideo DVD COPY is an all-in-one and easy-to-use DVD COPY software, it is very useful and powerful.
AEPvideo DVD Copy provide the total of solution for making perfect copies of any DVD movies, the copied DVD is completely the same as the DVD movie you bought. It was designed to copy/backup your precious DVD without any restriction(To remove CSS, RC(Region Code), RCE(Region Code enhancement), Macrovision(APS), UOPs, ARccOS etc.). Without special setting, just one click the mouse, AEPvideo DVD copy will automatically remove all restriction during copying. Perfect 1:1 copy(Include D9 and D5), without warning & watermark as original disc, the copied disc works well with both PC and Home DVD player.
With AEPvideo DVD COPY, you own the most efficient way to make perfect copies of your DVD collection. Coping DVDs has never been easier. You can share your DVD movies, or simply personalize and backup your favorite DVDs. These perfect copies allow you to play your DVDs on PC and Home DVD player every day without the inevitable risk of getting your originals scratched or damaged. Protect your originals DVDs from scratches or loss.
Now, Come on to experience the surprise and wondering that AEPvideo DVD COPY brings for you! It can meet your demand by our effort. AEPvideo DVD COPY can work on all Windows system (win98/Me/2000/XP/2003).
region free dvd
dvd ripper plus
free cd burner
AEPvideo DVD COPY: http://www.aepdvd.com/dvd-copy-dvd-movie/version/aepdvdcopy.exe
PtBarcodeDec is Software Development Kit (SDK) to decode barcode from image. It supports 2D barcode as below:
* QR Code (QRCode)
* Data Matrix (DataMatrix)
The SDK runs under Windows, WinCE (Win Mobile, Pocket PC, Smartphone), Symbian and Unix/Linux and it's easy to use. On Windows/Symbian/WinMobile platform, the SDK comes with dynamic link library (dll), and supports VC/VB/.Net/Delphi/C++ Builder etc.. On Unix/Linux platform, the SDK comes with share object(so). It can recognize barcode in image file such as tif/bmp/jpg/png. We are glad to customize it for you.
It can recognize multiple barcodes at any orientation using a scanner or camera with frame-grabber. The recognition algorithm is highly accurate, reliable, and robust. It is designed to read poor quality or damaged bar codes. The features as below:
* Overcomes multiform defects in images (scratch, smudges, damage, ink spread, low contrast, complicated background).
* Reads multiple barcodes at any orientation, independent of skew, orientation, flipping and mirroring.
* Reads barcodes from region of interest.
* Returns the position of all recognized barcodes.
* Automatic Barcode type detection.
* Supports multiple image formats, such as tif/tiff/bmp/jpg/png/gif/pcx/jpg2000 etc..
* Contains Error Correction Code (ECC) to fix damaged barcode symbols(for 2D barcode).
You are invited to download our free Demo and Trial SDK. We appreciate any feedback you might have on our products. If you have a special requirement or need we would be glad to customize our product for you. The free Demo and Trial SDK includes:
* A set of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) for Windows, Symbian and Win CE (WinMobile, PocketPC, Smartphone)
* A set of Share Object(so) for Unix/Linux.
* A complete manual, explaining all SDK interfaces.
* A demo used to evaluate the performance.
* Sample code used to demonstrate use of the SDK.
Quick MTF: http://www.ovk-imaging.com/files/qmtf_setup32.exe
Quick MTF is a high-performance software designed for measuring the most important lens and image quality factors. With Quick MTF you can make the best choice, when you want to invest wisely in a new lens, camera or scanner. To estimate your target device with Quick MTF, you just need a picture of a simple object taken with it. This allows easy and straightforward quality testing.
Why Quick MTF?
* You do not need to search for reviews and test results for the device you are interested in.
* Devices often vary a lot from sample to sample so you will need to spend a lot of time comparing them. With Quick MTF, you can estimate the product quickly.
* The image quality significantly depends on factors such as shooting mode, the distance from the image center, additional equipment used and more. With Quick MTF, you can quickly discover how these factors influence the quality.
Quick MTF measures:
* Resolution, including SFR (spatial frequency response) also known as MTF (modulation transfer function), edge profile (edge spread function) and LSF (line spread function).
* Chromatic aberration (CA), including area CA in pixels, CA as percentage of the image height and distance from the image center.
* Color noise as the dispersion of a high-frequency noise component in shadows and highlights.
Quick MTF uses the slanted-edge measurement technique for discrete sampled systems, as described in ISO 12233. The measurements are presented in graphical and numerical form and you can export them into Excel XML or HTML format.
The result of long-term development, Quick MTF combines an intuitive user interface with the most precise and powerful computation engine. It does not require any additional external components or libraries.
The evaluation version of Quick MTF allows you to analyze up to 50 edge profiles. Even when the evaluation period expires, you can still keep using Quick MTF to view and analyze your saved measurements.