With Image Tools Group Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web.
- makes animated GIF- files from set of BMP, JPEG, ICO, PCX, PNG, TGA, PSD- files and Windows Metafiles;
- imports frames from other GIF- files;
- manages list of images;
- edits images using internal image editor or script editor;
- duplicates, merges, crops, resizes, rotates and flips frames;
- defines GIF- files global parameters: GIF size, logical screen size, background color index, number of loops in animation;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacement, delay, title and value "how to remove" for each separate image;
- applies effects to whole image or to its rectangle part;
- puts particles on image;
- adds and removes text commentaries;
- edits color palettes;
- supports clipboard operations for images (in BMP format);
- exports and imports AVI and ANI- files, bitmap strips;
- creates 2D and 3D button images;
- uses image collections;
- creates animation scripts;
- optimizes size of GIF- files;
- shows GIF size and download time for different speeds of modems;
- allows to preview your GIF- file on Web pages with different backgrounds;
- adds hidden signatures to GIFs to protect them from unauthorized use;
- creates GIF- files from command line in batch mode;
- saves images of GIF- file as a set of BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or TGA- files;
- saves created animation as a project in a file with extension .agif;
- creates maps in HTML;
- supports multi-language interface.
forex made easy
Automatic backup and restore
HTML button event
Easy Button Creator is intended for easy creation of 3D buttons. It contains a wide variety of the shapes for creation unique buttons for the Web and presentations.
- creates 3D buttons on basis of prepared templates;
- adds new templates to the list;
- deletes selected templates from the list;
- edits parameters of the button: shape, size, color, texture, ridge width;
- edits caption parameters of the button: text, color, font, coordinates of the text, color and depth of a shade;
- edits parameters of a light source: its coordinates and intensity;
- creates a shade for the button with parameters: color and depth;
- sets multi-state buttons (normal, highlighted, disabled, pressed);
- copies created image to clipboard in BMP - format;
- saves created image to GIF, BMP, PNG and JPEG - files;
- generates HTML link.
Active GIF Creator: http://www.easyanimationtools.com/products/agif/agif.zip
Easy Button Creator: http://www.easyimagetools.com/products/button/button.zip
A clear leader in its field since its release in 1997, PTFB Pro (Originally "Push the Freakin' Button') has continuously evolved to stay abreast of current applications, operating systems and features requested by users. PTFB Pro auto-clicker and macro recorder offers an elegant, easy to use solution to many of the irritations and interruptions that plague Windows users. It will quickly and discretely answer confirmation requests and prompts that interrupt your workflow, monitor and alter the status of running applications and automate repetitive tasks. It’s handy and simple to use for the home user or computer novice, yet for the power user it has the features needed in a professional environment and will even notify you when it takes action on your behalf.
PTFB Pro auto-clicker is the perfect tool for getting rid of your computer’s nagging requests to check for updates, to change your default browser, and to make sure it’s “OK” to do the very thing you’ve just told it to do. It is, in effect, a “don’t show this again” option for the many prompts and messages that don’t have one. Just tell it what buttons to press and when and you’ll never be bothered again.
In addition to its nuisance suppression role, PTFB Pro has an inbuilt macro recorder and editor. This can record and playback complex sequences of mouse and keyboard actions, allowing you to quickly cut long repetitive tasks down to size. Macros can be tied to the scheduler, to the appearance of a certain window, or to a hotkey combination of your choice. You can also trigger PTFB Pro macros from the command line, allowing other programs and scripts to determine when they run. For the security-conscious, PTFB Pro provides facilities for restricting macro viewing and editing, and if necessary access to the entire program can be password protected.
PTFB Pro will periodically check to see if a program is currently running on your system. It can launch the target program if it isn’t running or restart/close the
PTFB Pro: http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/223207-QBLN/ptfb3602.exe