Inpaint reconstructs the selected image area from the pixel near the area boundary. Inpaint may be used unwanted objects from your photos.
Delete any unwanted object from your photo, such as extra power-line, people, text... The program will automatically inpaint the selected area to erase it.
If some unexpected object spoils an otherwise good photograph, Inpaint may be used to remove it. Simply select the object. No need for fiddly messing about with the clone tool!
really magic function.
It is alarmingly simple to use. Draw a selection around the object you wish to remove from the picture, and run smart remove selection.
Inpaint will fill the selection area with intelligently generated texture drawn from the surrounding image data.
YOU SHOULD TRY IT!
Modelweaver 3.00 is an easy-to-use, and powerful 3D object movie creating program, which can help the user to create high quality 3D, interactive VR object movies quickly. It can be used in the fields of products, garments, collections, arts and crafts, antiques and other objects they want to display vividly on the Internet or CD.
New features of Modelweaver 3.00
1. Support Flash output
2. No limit to the dimension of the viewer in the publish settings.
3. The flash output is compatible with Tourweaver 3.00.
4. New means of activation
Modelweaver provides solutions to:
1. Capture object images automatically from your digital still cameras straight into your computer;
2. Capture video from your FireWire(tm)-enabled camcorder straight into your computer;
3. Enable you to edit, optimize and preview the your 3D object movies;
4. Create and publish your 3D object movies as java applet embeded html pages, QTVR and Flash.
To use Modelweaver 3.00, a Digital Video Camera and a Turntable, such as Kaidan Motorized PiXi™-M Turntable, are necessary. It provides an extremely easy automatic approach of creating professional 3D Object Movie, and has the functions of:
1. The ability to use a FireWire™-enabled digital video camera to automatically capture the object images and then create the 3D VR object (The user can also utilize existing images or video captured by digital video cameras or still digital cameras.)
Note: Digital still cameras can be used if they have a video mode.
2. Enabling the user to edit, optimize and preview the quality of the 3D images.
3. Enabling the end user to observe the object in every direction and interactively control the VR object with the mouse
4. Creating the 3D object movies in Modelweaver Applet (a java applet embedded in html page, no plug-in required), QuickTime™ VR(QTVR) format or Flash format in order to publish the 3D Objects to a web server or CD.
Flashtuning 3D Rotate: http://www.flashtuning.net/publishing/ft3dr.zip
The Flashtuning 3D Rotate component can be used to easily create all-around, 360 degree views of various objects. 3D Rotate handles an unlimited number of object photos or snapshots produced with a 3D software, creating the illusion of an object circling in front of a camera. The component features keyboard and mouse input and web optimization and can be used for product presentations, navigation systems, custom animations and more.
Features * Click and drag mouse rotation with custom speed * Low res/high res support * Allows rotation during loading process * Key rotation with custom speed * Mouse wheel support * Adjustable images/swf size * Optional motion blur for mouse wheel and key rotation * Dynamic control over rotation using the ActionScript API * Easy to use XML configuration file * Built in Help Book that can be accessed via the Flash Help Panel