print multiple gmail
print sales receipt
dwg to metafile
- View, Print, Email, FAX (driver required), eforms (visual electronic forms) created with EZ-Forms PRO Designer.
- View web enabled eforms. - Network compliant.
- Encryption enabled. (pw reqd.)
- Advanced Enterprise, Developer, Private Label editions available.
EZ-Forms PRO Designer (available separately)
- Now you can simply scan your form into EZ-Forms, add filler fields and you are done! What could be easier?
- Import bitmapped graphic images too! Most other file types including PDF, etc. can be easily converted. We provide you access to the tools, or we can do it for you.
- Unlike page document composition, EZ-Forms' logical object oriented drawing tools are specifically tailored and optimized for forms design and manipulation. Its WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) interactive screen is clear, intuitive and easy to use. Font size, typeface and printer options (including FAX transmission) are limited only by what is available under Microsoft Windows.
- Distribute your eforms to anyone, anywhere via your LAN, WAN, Intranet, Internet, Email, etc.
Go to: http://ez-forms.com/viewer for more info.
And of course, our home page is http://www. EZ-Forms.com (or ez-forms.com)
EZ-Forms PRO Viewer: http://www.ez-forms.com/ezformsproviewer_pad.exe
VeryPDF Mini EMF printer driver can convert any printable file into an Enhanced Metafiles (EMF). EMF format is a vector format, it can be inserted into other documents or viewed natively under Windows. Metafiles (EMF) are used primarily by applications that require further processing of the printed documents, such as extract ASCII text from EMF files or convert these EMF files to other formats again.
VeryPDF Mini EMF printer driver is Royalty Free allowing developers to bundle and distribute the EMF Printer Driver as part of their own application with no per user fees.
VeryPDF Mini EMF printer driver converts 400+ formats to EMF file From ANY Program.
VeryPDF Mini EMF printer driver features:
1. EMF Printer Driver supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003 systems.
2. EMF Printer Driver supports full control over the output folder.
3. EMF Printer Driver supports launch an application after printing.
4. EMF Printer Driver supports high resolution (DPI), max resolution up to 4800 x 4800 dpi.
5. EMF Printer Driver supports Windows 2000 Terminal Server edition.
6. EMF Printer Driver supports create EMF files from any printable applications.
7. EMF Printer Driver has ability to change paper size.
8. EMF Printer Driver has ability to change paper orientation.
9. Single EXE file that automatically install driver.
10. Single EXE file that automatically uninstall driver.
11. Driver's name can be customized (for example, "My Virtual Driver" or "My Company Driver").
12. Small size of printer package (less than 1MB).
13. Created EMF files can be converted to PDF, PS, EPS or other formats by VeryPDF's other products.
14. EMF Printer Driver enhances your applications by expanding their output capabilities.
15. Easily develop image management and archiving systems.
16. EMF Printer Driver supports scale A3 paper to A4 or letter or other standard paper size.
17. EMF Printer Driver support works with all printers and Windows applications.
VeryPDF Mini EMF Printer: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/mini-emf-printer.exe