This file and disk management and reporting toolbox allows you to manage and monitor disk space on your network computers and servers. It indicates the size of each folder on your local, network and removable drives without clicking property pages. Advanced File Manager also allows to view space distribution data on the pie chart. You can search files and folders by size and multiple name criteria. You can also view file and folder owners on NTFS formatted drives within exploring mode.
It includes an image viewer that supports icons, bitmaps, JPEGs and GIFs in thumbnail mode. The program provides a file system report generator that can export to HTML and CSV. It supports XP themes, has a favorites engine, a DOS prompt engine and a configurable button bar for starting external programs.
Directory Size Viewer
Directory Report Generator - (Generate CSV,HTML reports by volume or directory)
Directory Size Pie Chart Tool
Advanced Find (Search folders and files by size)
NTFS Owners Viewer
Share Names Viewer
Configurable Button Bar to Start External Programs
Favorite Folders Engine
Support XP Themes
Support command switches
view folder size
UNICODE mp3 tag
Outlook folder management
show folder size
SVG to tiff
ID3 mp3 tag editor
Disk Space Inspector is a feature-packed, yet easy to use, hard disk analysis, file management and disk space reporting software. The application allows for managing and monitoring disk space on local and network computers as well as it allows creation of customizable graphically-rich disk space usage reports. The reports indicate which areas of HDD are used by which data as well as who is the owner of files (true for NTFS drives).
- Optional Folder Size Viewer allows you to view sizes both specific directories and/or whole drive/volume, therefore save your time in case if you monitor only specific folders on the drive.
- The ability search directories/folders by size.
- The ability to create text file reports automatically using batch mode.
- View disk space usage by owner (NTFS owner) on a selected volume and/or directory to determine who is using the most space on a given volume.
- View disk space usage by shares (shared folders). including hidden shares on the volume.
- Search folders and files by on the size basis
- View disk space on the quantity of the objects on the volume and/or directory.
- View disk space usage by directory. Determine most largest directories on the selected logical drive.
- Graphically analyze disk space usage using Pie Chart and Bar Chart tools
- Report disk space usage by volume or directory as text files. Report formats: CSV, HTML,XML.
- Export file system data to text file for determining usage patterns over time.
- View disk space usage by file. You can determine which types of files are using the most space by pattern or size.
Advanced File Manager: http://www.advexsoft.com/download/fmsetup.exe
Disk Space Inspector: http://www.advexsoft.com/disk_space_inspector/download/dsi_setup.exe
X360 Exif & Tiff Tag Viewer ActiveX Control helps application developers to get all embed image information including EXIF tags, TIFF tags and GPS tags. It allows you to write useful information back to Jpeg, Png and Tiff image. Also, you can use it as a simply image viewer ActiveX with many useful viewing functions such as flip, move, print, rotate, zoom-in and zoom-out image. Most common image formats are accepted include BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,WMF,TIFF.
x360soft - Exif Tag Viewer ActiveX SDK: http://www.x360soft.com/demo/exifviewersetup.exe
The TIFFProp property sheet shell extension for Microsoft Windows (tm) is a utility for inspecting the contents of TIFF image files. TIFFProp allows the rapid and detailed inspection of many varieties of TIFF files' contents. It integrates intuitively with the shell allowing a few clicks from the file explorer to inspect a TIFF image file. Standard integrated help gives extended explanations of the TIFF file's contents and refers to the specification documents detailing the meaning of the standardized tags. Recognized tag support includes TIFF 6, TIFF-F for facsimile, TIFF-FX Internet facsimile, TIFF/IT, Adobe (tm) DNG, GeoTIFF, Exif 2.1, 2.2, and 2.21, TIFF/EP, and most other known tag specifications. Copy and paste or drag and drop data from the tree-view of the structure to text processing applications. Lots of TIFF workflow issues are rapidly resolved using this software, designed specifically to be a power tool in the design and development of software to handle many varieties of TIFF image files, and it can save hours of precious time.