An all purpose scientific calculator, designed with programmers in mind.
- Supports a rich expression format, which is in most cases identical to what you would type in your programming language.
- Support for adding unlimited numbers of variables or variable expressions.
- Built-in debugger that lets you see the expression simplified step by step.
- Debugger Back-step lets you backup as many steps as you like so that you can replay critical operations.
- C/C++ operator precedence
- Mouse optional, all calculator commands and functions can be done using the keyboard alone.
- Mini-Calc Mode lets your calculator take up very little screen real estate, and yet remain entirely usable.
- Running paper tape(s) (1 per calculator) for calculations, allows annotations, and is stored between runs.
- Built-in Ascii chart makes it easy to look up even invisible characters.
- View results in big endian (default) or little endian.
- Numerous built-in unit conversions (memory sizes, lengths, areas, volumes, temperatures, currency etc.)
- Built-in great circle route and straight line distance calculators.
- Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal, Booleans, Characters, UTF-8 (out only), and UTF-16 (out only)
- Convert automatically between these types in your expression with the keyboard, a button, or a contextual menu.
Operators and Functions:
- Standard: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Modulus, Power, Square Root
- Grouping: Parenthesis
- Variables: Previous Answer
- Bitwise: complement, and, or, xor, shift left, shift right
- Comparators: equals, less than, greater than, less than or equal, greater than or equal
- Logical: and, or, and not
- Trigonometric: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arc-Sine, Arc-Cosine, Arc-Tangent, Degrees To Radians, Radians to Degrees
- Other: Min, Max, Round, Ceiling, Floor, Absolute Value, Sign
- e and Pi