Vax Voice activeX is the easiest way to add PC-to-PC voice chat and text chat over the LAN, WAN or Internet in your applications and Web pages. You can add many new voice and text chat related features and discover just how much better your application and web pages can be, with:
- ENCRYPTED VOICE & TEXT CHAT:
It is the best feature of VaxVoice activeX components. Using this feature, Vax Voice controls send/receive encrypted voice and text data over the Internet.
- MULTIUSER VOICE CONFERENCING:
Using this feature, three or more people can have a real-time voice conference.
- VOICE CONVERSATION RECORDING:
Using this feature, during the conferencing, you will be able to record the conversation into wave (.wav) file for later play back.
- TEXT CHAT:
During the conference, you will be able to have text chat.
- VAD (VOICE ACTIVITY DETECTION):
When you enable this feature, Vax Voice activeX starts sending voice data only when you speak.
- GSM 6.10 BASED VOICE COMPRESSION:
The VaxVoice component uses the GSM 6.10 voice compression codec; thereby reducing the required data rate to as low as 1.6Kbytes/Second for a single voice session.
picture download manager
enable task manager xp
The most important new feature is the ability for the admin to record conversations to files. The admin can now also stream .wav files to clients. Volume levels can now be controlled by AGC (automatic gain control) so all users have the same audio level.
* Switched to Unicode clients
* Improved AGC (auto gain controller) to ensure all users have the same volume level
* Record VoIP conferences to WAV and MP3
* Admin can store all conversations to disk (wav or mp3)
* Play (Stream) WAV to conferences (for IVR solutions)
* Added ability to do stereo playback
* Ignore audio, private text messages and channel text messages
* Fully updated examples with source code
* Phased out the OCX (but still available as v2.2)
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito VoIP EVO SDK - Enterprise/ Secure Edition:
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* Full Duplex - VoIP conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
* Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
* Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
* Remote console server administration (e.g. use telnet to control the server)
* Administrator EVO Server API (VoIP EVO Admin COM control) - 2 SDK versions (VoIP EVO Client SDK and VoIP EVO Admin SDK) are available.
* Record conferences to WAV and MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (*.wav and *.mp3 format)
* Cryptography (SSL for TCP data transmission and BLOW FISH for UDP data transmission) is used for Encryption/Decryption (only by Secure Edition).
* Arrange users in rooms/channels with topics and passwords.
* Full rooms/channels control including protection.
* User status control (participant available, away) including status messages.
* Get user talking function - Check whether a user is talking.
* Private and public instant text messaging.
* Broadcast server messages - sending text messages from server to all connected users.
* Channel Messages as well Message of the Day support.
VaxVoice Extended SDK: http://www.vaxvoice.com/market/vaxvoiceext/vaxvoiceextsdk.exe
VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux: http://www.conaito.com/trialdownloads/conaitoVoIPEvoEnterpriseSDK.zip
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software.
Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Outlook Express and Thunderbird
Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Rainlendar and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP)
SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer...
Set phoneclock based on atomtime
Handle your calls via PC
and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, phonemonitor,...
MyPhoneExplorer is designed for SonyEricsson K700, K750, K800 - but it works with every SonyEricsson-phone except the symbian-based phones (P-series, M600, W950)