System analyzer software is easy and complete solution to analysis your system and provides details about your system in a secure manner. Computer analyzer tool analyze system and give information about memory status, drive configuration, operating system, locale information. PC analysis tool is an easy handled tool for keeping tracks about your system configuration, working status. Software is easy to use and completely safe from spywares. Software is capable to provide data about hardware like keyboard, mouse information. It can provide details about operating system of your computer. Software is capable to track socket information of system which include details like computer name, domain name, user name, version, description, system status. Software also provides locale information such as country, time zone, local language, time, date, currency etc. computer analyzer is useful tool to gather information about your personal computer as well other systems. It can analysis system memory and give us information about physical and virtual memory.
* Easy and safe to implement.
* NON-destructive and read only software.
* In- built user manual
* software provides system information like OS, drive, locale, memory, and socket data.
* Computer analyzer tool analysis system completely.
* System analyzer software provides computer configuration information.
computer hardware inventory
linking security tool
TheOne Computer Inventory Free Edition acts as a client and uses to connect to Computer Inventory Server so that Server can store its software and hardware config,and gather OS version, installed software, Microsoft Packs / Update / Security Update / Hotfix, drivers and PC hardware information such as BIOS, CPU, physical memory, harddisk and etc... and also generate readable reports.
Generate customerised inventory report for the following purposes :
1. Make IT audit easy
2. Resolve Licensing issue
3. Check Software version
4. Record down Hardware change
5. Better planning of Software and Hardware upgrades
6. Generate Management reports
Getting Software information such as :
1. Window OS
2. Installed Software
3. Microsoft Packs / Update / Security Update / Hotfix
5. Running services
Getting Hardware information such as :
3. Cache Memory and Phyiscal Memory
4. Harddisk and Logical Disk
5. DVD / CD-Rom, Floppy Drive and Tape Drive
8. Display Card, Sound Card, NetworkAdapter and Modem
9. Keyboard and Pointing Device
10. BUS and System Slot
11. 1394 Controller, IDE Controller, USB Controller, SCSI Controller and PCMCIA Controller
12. Serial Port and Parallel Port
Computer Inventory supports the below OS :
1. Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2003 Server, 2000 Server, 2000 Professional, NT, 98 and 95
2. PIII processor (or equivalent) and later
3. 512MB RAM or above
4. 100MB Harddisk available space or above
5. 10/100 or wireless LAN card
Below hardware is required in order to install and run the Computer Inventory :
1. PIII processor (or equivalent) and later
2. 256MB RAM or above
3. 10MB Harddisk available space or above
4. 10/100 or wireless LAN card
PC Analyzer Software: http://www.trialsoft.org/tools/pc-analyzer.exe
TheOne Computer Inventory Free Edition: http://www.theonesoftware.com/setup/ComputerInventory_Setup.exe
Stop the DATA leak.
Advancement of USB technology now enables us to store gigabytes of data on a USB removable device that can be easily concealed in the palm of your hand. Anyone could discreetly insert this USB device into any of your PCs on your office network and steal all confidential data or even worse introduce infected data on your network via this USB device.
USB CopyNotify! notifies you when a USB removable device is being used on any of the PCs on the office network. As soon as a USB device is inserted into any of the PCs, this security utility alerts you automatically of the action hence preventing the unauthorized copying of confidential data onto removable USB devices.
USB CopyNotify! has also gone GREEN in its operations. It now sends a SAVE Energy alert if any computer in the office has been left ON and yet has been inactive for a specified period of time. This alerts indicates to you that perhaps a machine has been switched ON but is not being used. Switching off this machine would SAVE Energy and contribute to Global Enerygy Conservation.
USB CopyNotify: http://www.cyspl.com/downloads/USBCopyNotify!.exe