Advanced File Calculator is a cryptographic data hash calculation software for files. Simply drag and drop files in this calculator and hash string for the files will be displayed on the fly. Supported cryptographic hash function algorithms include CRC32 control sum, GOST hash, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, HA2 (256), SHA2 (384), SHA2 (512). You may copy separate hash string corresponding to the file contents data or export them in to text file for future use. This software is capable of up to 1000 concurent hash calculations. Webmasters can also benefot from this utility to calculate and place MD5 hash strings values on their website to verify the integrity of the download data.
Huge Integer Math and Encryption library.
- A cryptography toolkit for Windows with public key and secret key encryption, data security and digital signatures with one-way secure hash functions.
- Public (asymmetric) key encryption and digital signatures with RSA. Optional PKCS#1 v1.5 RSA padding.
- Secret (symmetric) key encryption with AES (Rijndael) or ArcFour (RC4 compatible).
- Hash functions: SHA-512, SHA-256, SHA-1, MD5, CRC32.
- FIPS 198 HMAC.
- Huge prime number generation, factoring and cryptographically secure random number generation (a.o. Blum-Blum-Shub). True random number data from an internet server.
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm.
- Compression / decompression with multiple compression algorithms.
- Thread-safe for use in multi-threaded applications.
- Functions for converting data between various formats: huge integer, Base64, decimal, hex, ascii binary.
- Securely erasing disk files and free disk space.
- Huge integer number mathematical, bit manipulation and boolean functions can serve as building blocks for implementing other public key encryption schemes or performing math calculations with arbitrary precision.
- Number theory applications.
- A huge integer number in HIME can be hundreds of millions of digits long; 2^31 (2147483648) bits long. MILLIONS of decimal digits!
- HIME is a 32 bits dll. Every programming language that can access a standard Win32 dll can use HIME: C, C++, C#, Visual Basic 5/6, VBA, VB.Net, Delphi, PowerBASIC, PureBASIC, Liberty Basic, Euphoria, Java, Macromedia Director (with GLU32)..
- .NET (dot NET) languages can use HIME as an 'unmanaged code dll'.
- Demo and test programs (including their source code) to show HIMEs performance and as an example of how to use HIME.
- Demo code in Visual Basic 5/6, C++, C#, VB.Net, Liberty Basic, Delphi, PowerBASIC and PureBASIC are also included.
HIME was written in PowerBASIC (*) and inline assembler.
HIME is designed to support all Windows versions.
Advanced Hash Calculator: http://www.filesland.com/download/hashcalc.exe
HIME: Huge Integer Math and Encryption: http://www.devotechs.com/downloads/HIME.zip
HsCipherSDK Encryption Library: http://www.hillstone-software.com/hs_cipher_sdk_setup.exe
HsCipherSDK is an Encryption Library providing an API to a suite of symmetric key cryptographic algorithms and one way hash digital signature algorithms. The library includes the following block and stream cipher modules:
* AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) - FIPS 197
* DES and Triple DES (Data Encryption Standard) - FIPS-46-1, FIPS-46-3
* ARC4 (Alleged RC4) CAST-128 (a.k.a CAST5) - RFC 2144
* Blowfish algorithm
* Twofish algorithm
* MD5 message digest algorithm - RFC 1321
* SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm) - RFC 3174
* SHA-256 (Secure Hash Algorithm) - FIPS 180-2
HsCipherSDK includes s standard DLL for use from Visual C, standard DLL for use from Visual Basic and ActiveX DLL (COM object) for use from Visual C, Visual Basic or any other language supporting activeX. HsCipherSDK itself is fully written in Visual C (plain C style) and the source code is included with HsCipherSDK Plus edition
HsCipherSDK allows the calling user application to perform the following operations:
* Encrypt and decrypt memory buffers with selected algorithm and key
* Encrypt and decrypt disk files with selected algorithm and key
* Digitally sign buffers using one of selected hashing algorithms
* Digitally sign disk files using one of selected hashing algorithms