Flac Ripper is a FLAC music CD image file converter to convert FLAC music CD image file to separate MP3 files or other format audio files including WAV, MP2, VOX, G726, and G723.
Flac music CD image is a compress digital music which is compressed from a music CD, all the tracks are packaged to a single compressed image file. With Flac Ripper, you can extract all or part of tracks from the FLAC music CD image and converter them to separate MP3 files or other format audio files.
A CUE file is required to rip the FLAC file, the CUE file contains the information of every track in the FLAC music CD image.
* Easy to use, you only need to select a FLAC file and a CUE file.
* Supports output of MP3, WAV, MP2, VOX, G726, G723 format.
* Supports MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag. ID3 tags are collected from the are file and cue file automatically.
* Embeds a MP3 ID3 editor support MP3, MP2, MPEG, MP+, MPC, OGG and AVI audio formats.
* Supports customizable output MP3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
* Supports customizable output MP3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
* Supports customizable MP3 quality, the better quality the slower ripping.
* Supports customizable audio format for MP2, VOX, G723, G726 including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
* Supports automalic folder and finame creator with Album, Artist, Title and Track number
* You can select all tracks or part of tracks in Flac file to be ripped.
* Supports multilanguage including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
* Supports 11 skins.
Flac Ripper: http://www.softrm.com/download/FlacRipperSetup.exe
PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN. PowerISO can be used easily, which support shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste.
With PowerISO, you can:
1. Open and extract ISO File.
2. Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
3. Edit an existing ISO file directly.
4. Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to a standard ISO format file.
5. Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
6. Make floppy disk image file.
7. Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
8. Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
9. Compress, encrypt or split image file. DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN, ...