Internet Access Controller is a leading software tool for controlling, blocking web sites and restricting internet & network access.
Internet Access Controller can restrict internet access at specified times or on demand. You can password protect an internet connection. Protect your computer from viruses, trojans, worms that can be contracted from malicious websites or programs. Great for parental control or to prevent employess from inappropriate internet usage. You can block, limit or allow which programs and services have access to the internet. The timer feature allows you to disable the internet connection after a specified amount of time. IAC gives you complete control over your computer's network connection.
Key features and benefits
- Restrict internet and network access automatically at specified times
- Password protect internet and network connection
- Enable and disable internet on demand
- Allow internet access for a specified amount of time
- Allow only specified services or programs such as e-mail
- Allow only specified web sites
- Block specific web sites and allow the rest
- Set daily internet usage limits applied to all users or only specific users
- For Parents - Protect your children from the dangers of the web and limit online usage
- For Businesses - Keep employees from online abuse at work
Parents: Protect your children
- Limit time spent online
- Automatically turn off internet at night or at any other inappropriate time
- Block harmful programs, such as chat and online games
- Protect your computer from malicious websites or programs.
Businesses: Increase employee production at work
- Increase productivity by limiting temptation for inapporpriate web surfing.
- Only allow websites needed for daily tasks.
- Block unwanted websites or games.
- Only allow access to programs such as email, file sharing and business related programs.
recover access password
Security Management Framework Software
Desktop Security Rx software is a powerful desktop security solution for personal or publicly accessible computers running the Windows 2000/XP/Vista or Server 2003 Operating Systems.
Desktop Security Rx software's advanced technology prevents users from deleting critical files and applications, making unauthorized changes to the desktop, saving unwanted programs, running disallowed programs, and downloading from Internet Explorer. With Desktop Security Rx software, you can feel confident that unauthorized changes to the system, whether accidental or malicious, won’t become an issue.
- Locks applications and Control Panels
- Provides internet access security
- Disable CD-ROM, Floppy, USB and/or Hard Drive
- One-step installation
- Multi-account support
- Restrict changes to the desktop
- Prevent downloading via Internet Explorer
- Protect the operating system and computer settings
- Lock down control panel
- Block RUN,SEARCH and other Windows menu options
The protection of Desktop Security Rx software functions at the OS kernel level. Therefore, the security initiates when the
Windows OS starts up. As a result of our robust architecture; Desktop Security Rx software functions even under Safe Mode or
even if the Desktop Security Rx software program has been terminated. Without the logon password, there is no known method to
bypass the robust desktop security of Desktop Security Rx software.
Protect Files & Folders
Desktop Security Rx software keeps files and folders secure and safe by hiding and locking them, or by making them read-only
with a password. When a file or folder is protected its' contents are invisible to all applications including Windows
programs like Explorer, Office, and even MS-DOS programs.
Easily Hide, Lock or Password-Protect any File or Folder...
With Its' simple to use drag-and-drop interface; Desktop Security Rx software is the easiest way to protect your important files/folders
Internet Access Controller: http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/208273-K7FH/Internet-Access-Controller.exe
Desktop Security Rx Software: http://www.horizondatasys.com/files/Lockdown%20Rx/Downloads/Desktop_Security_Client.zip
SELECTOR is a configurable, multi-purpose record / value selection form that can be used in your Microsoft Access application to select a record prior to opening a form, or return a value for insertion into a text or combo box.
SELECTOR is one Microsoft Access form that can be configured in different ways to ease your application development process. One form does all of your selection chores!
SELECTOR features Windows Explorer-style column sorting. Just click on the column heading to instantly sort your list. Click again to sort in reverse order. Command buttons can be configured to select a record and display a form (in read-only or update mode), display a new record form, delete a record, or select the bound column value for insertion into a text or combo box.
Selector for MS Access 2000: http://www.peterssoftware.com/sel20.zip
Selector for MS Access 2002: http://www.peterssoftware.com/sel22.zip