Catalogue is a file metadata miner utility that enables quick viewing, management and updating of metadata or document properties associated with such files as:
- Microsoft Office, StarOffice or OpenOffice.org documents
- Windows 2000 files
- PDF documents
- IPTC fields for JPEG images.
Catalogue collects also Adobe XMP (eXtensible Metadata Platform) metadata associated with documents produced by recent Adobe applications: Photoshop 7.0, Acrobat 5.0, FrameMaker 7.0, GoLive 6.0, InDesign 2.0, InCopy 2.0, Illustrator 10.0, LiveMotion 2.0.
It is useful for creating documentation catalogs, filling, exploring, printing or accessing files via hypertext links. The sort capabilities allow users to navigate easily within a documents repository.
NEW : Get PDF Infos and IPTC fields, export XML, Command line mode for batch tasks.
It collects and manages properties of any Microsoft Office document and any Windows 2000 file (on NTFS volume) :
- Standard summary informations: Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Comments, Last author, Manager, creation date, size, etc.
- User-defined informations for Microsoft Office documents.
- Macintosh comments for any Macintosh file stored on NTFS volumes (running on NT 4.0 or Windows 2000.
It quickly generates outputs for predefined catalogs:
- Interactive report.
- HTML report for selected files properties of one directory or set of directories.
- XML export file with all properties for all files in all subfolders of any folder. IPTC export.
- CSV report of selected files properties for future use by another application.
CSV (comma delimited) file format is easily opened with spreadsheets programs (MS Excel for example).
MS Word report (Word 97 or Word 2000) of selected properties.
You can apply a mass update on selected files to modify set properties values using conditions. UNC Support.
RDF export is also available as well as XSL templates.
list maker program
AdSense Money Maker
printable grocery shopping list
Keyword Vnet Professional
manage mailing list
Extract metadata from MS Office, PDF, HTML, Adobe files, IPTC info from jpeg and tif images into XML, CSV, Word files or HTML pages without programming.
Set file properties via mass update function for MS Office and NTFS Windows 2000 files.
You will easily Catalog and retrieve:
MS Office documents: Application name, Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Template, Comments, Last author, Revision number, Number of pages, paragraphs, lines, words, characters, notes, slides, Manager, Company, Category, Security flags, Creation, Last accessed, print date, Edition time
- Standard or User-defined ie customized file properties, Mac comments,
- Windows 2000 file propertes,
- PDF documents properties,
- OpenOffice.org, StarOffice information,
- Title of HTML pages and metadata in tags according to Dublic Core,
- PDF information,
- IPTC-NAA fields for JPEG/TIFF/PSD images,
- Adobe XMP metadata retrieval from Photoshop, Acrobat, FrameMaker, GoLive, InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, LiveMotion.
- Interactive display and export or batch command line mode for metadata extraction with xsl transformation in automated processing. MetaDataMiner lets you rapidly create HTML index of entire folders with extra information and hypertext links : you can share documentation catalog in a project team and save time seaching for data
Probably the most powerful Brainstorming, Keywords and Niche Analyzing software on the market right now. Generate and manipulate huge keyword lists in minutes, enjoy fantastic brainstorming on autopilot, thoroughly analyze potential markets, spy on your competition, easily customize almost every aspect of the application and more.
Niche Detector includes a number of advanced brainstorming features to help you uncover new profitable online markets. The program will go and check what is "hot" online, on eBay and other websites, what others are searching for - and will automatically start a more detailed research for each possible niche using the settings you specify - for example, you can set Niche Detector to automatically check if the suggested keywords might have some good earning potential with adsense, if there are domain names available for registration and much more. Additionally, the "Keyword Harvester" component in Niche Detector is another nice brainstorming source - it will spider websites for you and extract many interesting keywords you probably would never have thought of before.
With Niche Detector you will no longer need to worry about finding suitable keywords for your PPC or SEO campaigns. You can choose between the many data sources, from Yahoo! Marketing (Overture) to Google, from Ask.com to Keyword Discovery, you can also import Wordtracker keywords, spider specific websites and harvest keywords form meta, title, header or any other tags. But that is not all! You can generate misspellings, shuffle keywords to find all the possible combinations, wrap them for adwords, edit 1000s of keywords at a time, apply complex filters and more. And if you finish up with a "giant" keywords list, no problem! Niche Detector can easily split for you a huge keywords list in smaller "niche keyword files" based on the settings you choose!
Niche Detector: http://nichedetector.triedtool.com/download/setup.exe