A complete messaging solution, AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition provides an answer to all challenges of a dynamic business environment. Designed for Small and Medium Businesses, this edition makes administration and user access easier, while offering full-scale security features.
Main services: (E)SMTP/IMAP4/POP3/WebMail, List Server, all controlled from centralized WEB/CLI administration. AXIGEN is available for many Linux distros (such as Gentoo, RedHat, Fedora, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu, Mandriva, Suse), as well as for BSD platforms and Solaris.
Business communication made easy:
- WebMail access from PCs and mobile phones
- Personal Organizer (includes Calendar/Journal/Tasks/Notes, iCal/Webcal access on Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning, Apple iCal, Korganizer etc)
- Address book (personal, public and domain contacts)
- User groups and mailing lists for simplified communication flows
- Skinnable, multilanguage WebMail (HTML editor, RPOP, temporary email addresses)
- Replacing/removal of offensive words in message
- Add-on: Groupware (shared folders/permissions, Free/Busy status, AXIGEN Outlook Connector);
- Add-on: Push Email & PIM Synchronization via ActiveSync® connector
- Add-on: Push Email & PIM Synchronization for BlackBerry® smart phones via the NotifySync™ client
- Integration with over 15 AntiVirus/AntiSpam applications
- SPF, DomainKeys compliance
- Anti Impersonation and Password Enforcement Policies
- Blacklists/Whitelists, Message Acceptance Rules
- Add-on: AVG AntiVirus and AntiSpam for Linux/FreeBSD
- Add-on: Commtouch Real Time AntiSpam Protection
- Account Classes
- Queue management and queries
- Single storage of emails sent to multiple recipients
- Comprehensive charts, statistics
- FTP Backup and Restore
- Automatic migration tools
During the evaluation period and first year of use, users have access to free FIRsT support (24x7). Download your evaluation copy now!
Windows Mail Sync
video to 3g2
AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition: http://www.axigen.com/usr/files/axigen-7.1.3/axigen-7.1.3.i386.rpm.run
Designed for mobile wireless technology engineers and network admins, wireless communication technology educators and students, this 3G mobile wireless technology quick guide covers all major 3G wireless technologies: UMTS and CDMA2000 architectures, Wireless Radio Access Network(RAN) technologies, WCDMA and CDMA2000 channels, CDMA and UMTS interfaces and protocols, 3GPP IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and 3GPP2 Multimedia Domain (MMD) and the evolution path and roadmap for both the GSM/GPRS/UMTS and CDMA/CDMA2000 neworks.
A comprehensive 3G wireless technology guide for network and telecom professionals.
An easy to use training reference for telecom and wireless technology students to get an overall picture of 3G Mobile technologies.
UMTS and CDMA2000 network architectures
Detailed CDMA2000 and UMTS communication interfaces between systems and protocol stacks.
Graphic illustration of the evolution path and roadmaps of mobile wireless standards for both GSM/GPRS/WCDMA and cdmaOne/CDMA2000 networks.
Radio Access Network (RAN) features and characters for both UMTS and CDMA2000.
Clear channel mapping charts for both WCDMA and CDMA2000 systems.
Up-to-date illustration of the 3GPP IMS and 3GPP2 MMD.
Designed by experts with decades of experience in wireless, data and tele- communication industries.
3G Wireless Quick Guide: http://www.javvin.com/product/3g-guide-demo.zip