Advanded PDF Tools General
Advanded PDF Tools is a fast and easy to use utility to maintain your PDF files, it allows you to edit or add data into the document information fields of single or multiple PDF files, it also allows you to set open action, page layout, page size, page margin, page orientation, metadata, optimization, and others into your existing PDF files.
Advanced PDF Tools Function and face
1. Advanced PDF Tools can return the lots of information from PDF files
2. Advanced PDF Tools supports set document Information fields
3. Advanced PDF Tools Exports the source XML Metadata from PDF files
4. Data is returned via standard output and/or printed to a text file
5. File path and filename can be printed at the beginning of the returned data
6. Advanced PDF Tools supports insert a XML file into PDF files
7. Advanced PDF Tools has the ability to set how the new output file displays when opening
8. Advanced PDF Tools supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
9. Wildcards Supported - count all PDF files's pages in a directory (*.pdf)
10. Advanced PDF Tools supprots count PDF Pages and Returns the Numerical Amount
11. Total Page Count - multiple file page counts added together
12. Prints results to Standard Output or to a Text File
13. Advanced PDF Tools has the ability to change the page size and page content in your PDF files
14. Set page size to A3, A4, Letter, B4, B5, Legal, Custom Size
15. Scale the page size and page content
16. Rotate the page and page content (0, 90, 180, 270, 360, any angle)
17. Advanced PDF Tools supports page margin changing
18. Advanced PDF Tools supports optimize PDF files
19. Advanced PDF Tools supports JPEG2000,JPEG,CCITT G4 compression to compress Color,Grayscale and Monochrome images in a PDF file
pdf converter software
Create a manual
make computer faster
convert image to PDF
convert pcl to pdf
Advanced PDF Tools: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfinfoeditor/pdfinfoeditor.exe
Advanced PDF Tools Command Line: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfinfoeditor/advanced_pdf_tools_cmd.zip
DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, SVG, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
DISLIN PDF Manual: ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/grafik/dislin/docs/dl_95_pd.zip
NetVisualize Favorites Organizer: http://www.netvisualize.com/files/netvis-v1-free.exe
NetVisualize Favorites Organizer lets you manage your favorite URLs and bookmarks visually. NetVisualize creates thumbnail images of your favorite websites, and is as simple to use and familiar as Windows Explorer.
NetVisualize will import Firefox, Netscape, or Opera Bookmarks and Internet Explorer Favorites, and provide you with powerful text and visual search capabilities to help make your Internet browsing experience manageable.
NetVisualize can display an image directory of website thumbnails, making it easy to visually scan for a particular site when you are not able to remember the name but you are sure you will know it when you see it. You can also save your links to an HTML file, complete with thumbnails, and set this page as your browser home page or upload it to your website to give your links page some extra visual appeal.
NetVisualize includes link validation functionality. It also includes a printable Adobe PDF manual. This update provides several enhancements and bug fixes, including better Firefox compatibility.
Note: This download also includes the evaluation version of NetVisualize Plus.