HDD Observer is a monitoring and repairing tool for your hard drives.
HDD Observer can detect a lot of hard drives troubles and give a solution for them:
- Monitor hard drives health, performance and temperature
- Monitor hard drives activity and show it in a system tray icon
- Check file system fragmentation and registry fragmentation
- Defragment file system and registry
- Automatically and real-time find and remove un-needed files and registry values
- Windows XP/2003/Vista compatible
- Low memory usage
HDD Observer is not only a high technologic product - it is one of the most intelligent soft for hard drives monitoring. And this is because it has some unique technologies implemented by us especially for this program. One of them is SmartBehavior - a very complex behavior technology implemented in monitoring tools.
For example, if HDD temperature is near its critical value then HDD Observer begins to check it more frequently to exactly detect the time when the temperature will reach it's critical value. Evident - if critical value is reached, then HDD Observer will check HDDs with a lower frequency to release any system resources.
Another interesting feature is 'System Fragmentation Monitoring':
HDD Observer begins fragmentation check only when computer is idle, and all system resources are free.
In this case HDD Observer will check for fragmentation until will finish or the user will need any system resources. After check it informs the user about fragmentation level and can even defragment HD using its build-in defragmentation tools.
These and many other features make HDD Observer the most advanced HDD troubles monitoring and repairing program.
audit file system usage
free traffic generation
Usage PC View control
recover memory cards
Disk space usage utility
Managed extensions for VCL is the best components suite for .Net interop for Delphi and C++ Builder.
Managed VCL can:
* Create .Net objects from assemblies not registered for COM, using assembly name or location, and loading .Net assemblies from streams;
* Create and use .Net objects that are not COM visible;
* Create .Net objects using parametrized constructors;
* Call properties/methods/fields of .Net object including static properties/methods/fields;
* Handle .Net exceptions and get all .Net exception properties including exception type name, StackTrace etc.;
* Get information about loaded instance of .Net framework such as memory usage and size of heap by generation;
* Load needed .Net runtime and even select which version of runtime to use on startup;
* Place .Net controls on VCL Win32 form;
* Use ADO.Net datasources as TDataSet descendants in Win32 applications. ADO.Net will be native and most supported API for SQL Server 2005 (Yukon);
* Host ASP.Net pages and services;
* Embed .Net assemblies into Win32 application as resources.
Managed VCL can not:
* Query .Net interface if it is not COM visible.
* Work with .Net events.
* Managed VCL will not turn your Delphi or C++ Builder into .Net language and it some other features may not be available.
Managed VCL includes special components for:
* ADO.Net - supports almost all ADO.Net features. Components to work with all standard .Net providers (those that are available in .Net framework) are included. ADO.Net will be most supported interface for MS SQL Server 2005 (Yukon).
* JScript.Net - lets you execute JScript.Net scripts from Delphi/C++ Builder application.
* ASP.Net - process ASP.Net pages and services from Win32 applications.
HDD Observer: http://daoisoft.com/download/HDDObserverSetup.exe
Managed extensions for VCL: http://www.managed-vcl.com/download.php
Free Download Manager is a powerful open-source downloading application that has millions of loyal users all over the world. It lets you download files or whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and BitTorrent up to 6 times faster, even when downloading from slow sites. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!
Its new features include setting priorities within a single BitTorrent download with the possibility of removing separate files from a torrent download queue, support for avast! Antivirus, multifile metalinks, FDM plugins, megashares.com and megaupload.com file repositories. The new structure of FDM settings places all its newest benefits at one's fingertips, making them easily accessible.
The list of FDM features includes integration with the most popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla, FireFox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari), resuming broken downloads, simultaneous downloading from several mirrors, adjusting traffic usage, enhanced audio/video files support, ZIP files preview, browsing web and FTP folders, and more.
FDM offers more flexibility with the option of remote control (it lets users control FDM remotely, via the Internet). FDM also allows creating a portable version which makes it possible to enjoy the software on every computer without another installation; and its newest version 3.0 now claims ultimate portability, being able to work under Windows Vista and non-admin accounts.
Free Download Manager is the first social download manager inspired by Web 2.0 technologies. It protects you from malicious or useless downloads as it lets you read other users opinions about a downloaded file right from the download window. If the file contains spyware or adware, FDM will alert you before the download is started. You can also review any of your downloaded files and inform other users.
Free Download Manager: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/fdminst.exe