AdRem SNMP Manager is an integrated SNMP administration console that provides IT professionals with the remote view and control of devices (firewalls, routers, switches, printers, etc). The solution supports SNMP v1, v2, and v3, allowing users to perform key tasks, such as SNMP node discovery, trap receiving/forwarding as well as MIB viewing, compiling, loading, editing, and walking. The program’s SNMP View Editor provides an easy way to display derived values and freely customize SNMP views.
large viewing area
batch file compiler
RAW viewing and editing
AdRem SNMP Manager: http://www.adremsoft.com/download/snmpman.exe
Axence nVision is an advanced solution for a complex network management. The program provides network and user activity monitoring, as well as software and hardware inventory, and a wide range of reports, alerts and corrective actions - all with a user-friendly and very intuitive interface!
nVision monitors mail servers, web servers and URLs, TCP/IP and Windows services, applications health and performance (MS SQL, Exchange, etc.), switches and routers (port mapper and network traffic). The network is automatically discovered and presented on interactive graphical map.
nVision automatically collects node hardware and software information: model, CPU, memory, main board, drives, cards, etc., installed applications and Windows updates. It allows license usage auditing and verification. It will also alert you in case of a program installation or any configuration change.
Optional agents can monitor user activity: user activity/inactivity time, application usage, visited web pages, bandwidth usage. The agent also provides workstation remote control.
MIB compiler enables you to add new MIB files, which facilitate SNMP information from all network devices: switches, routers, printers, VoIP devices etc. The program can now effectively monitor thousands of different SNMP devices.
The program provides a wide range of alerts and reports: real-time and historical charts, system & application performance, service and host availability, interface traffic and utilization, inventory, user activity.
Thanks to the Web Access function, a number of administrators can have a simultaneous access to the program - they can access nVision via a WWW browser - at the same time and from any place.
Axence nVision: http://www.axencesoftware.com/Download/nVision.exe
NetDecision is the affordable alternative to expensive and complicated high-end network management systems. Also, it's easily configured to match your precise network environment, scalable to accommodate growth, and simple to administer.
* Multi-level network topology.
* Network Discovery.
* Monitor devices and services. Network Manager continuously polls the mapped devices (and services on the devices). The user defines rules that are used to analyze the data received during polling and the status of the managed element can be changed based on that definition.
* MIB Browser (includes MIB compiler and MIB Editor)
* Trap Simulator
* TFTP Server
* SNMP Agent Simulator
* SNMP Packet Analyzer
* Status propagation.
* Events filtering.
* SNMP notifications (traps and informs) to events mapping.
* Events management. (Acknowledgment, Clear).
* Managed Elements Maintenance mode support.
* Multiple presentations support for single managed element.
* CIM-compliant network model.
* Custom attributes. MIB objects can be mapped to a human readable managed element attributes that are polled.
* Powerful and customizable event handling.
* Reports to help you analyze your network uptime, capacity utilization, and response time.
* Customizable user interface.