Polar SpellChecker Component adds SpellChecking capability to your Windows and Web based application supporting ActiveX/COM, DLL and .NET interface. Polar SpellChecker Component includes 14 dictionaries which are free to download and are fully functional with the trial version.
Full source code comes with the component - at no extra cost! Source code is valuable both for further customization as well as for security reasons. You will find such an extra value with no other SpellChecking component!
Built-in features make Polar SpellChecker Component the best choice for all Windows and Web application developers: it is intuitive to use, yet rich with advanced SpellChecking functionality.
- Easy integration with RichEdit and Edit text controls
- Language Tables Builder (SPT)
- building Polar SpellChecker Language Tables - support for every possible language
- Simultaneous use of multiple dictionaries
- Support for text statistics
- As-you-type spell checking and auto correction
- Informing the developer through events about everything that is going on inside the component
- dictionaries based on new and refined words lists (English (US), English (UK), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Latin, Slovenian , Czech, Croatian
- improved suggestion algorithm
- Non modal dialogs available
- Possibility to easily translate or modify dialog
- Zoom feature
- Allows you to zoom in RichTextBox and work with SpellChecker
SpellChecker Component is compatible with a wide range of development languages and platforms, including:
- MS Visual Basic
- MS Visual Basic .NET
- MS Visual C++
- MS Visual C++ .NET
- MS FoxPro for Windows
- MS Active Server Pages
- MS Active Server Pages .NET
- MS Visual C# .NET
- Borland C++Builder
- Borland Delphi
- Any other 32-bit programming environments that support ActiveX components
100% managed .net component
.NET mapping component
Polar SpellChecker Component: http://download.polarsoftware.com/products/components/suite/trial/suite52gy77hy359/polarcomponentsuitetrial.zip
.Net Decompiler that decompiles/disassembles .Net assemblies and build code flow diagrams from MSIL (MS Intermediate Language) binary format to well-formed and optimized source code (6 languages: MSIL, C#, VB.NET, Delphi.Net J# and managed C++). Spices.Decompiler completely integrated into Spices.Net and offers wide range of services to diplay or decompile to files any scope (Assembly, Namespace, Type, Method or selection of these scopes) of .Net assembly.
Copyright © Online App Box (onlineappbox.com), All rights reserved.