- Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 460KB offering you complete help on your design efforts. A complete manual can also be downloaded
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
- Create, link and update a menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Use multiple menus in the same page
- Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
- Use of flexible positioning for your menus
- Infinite levels of submenus and images for menu items
- Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
- Create popup and hidden menus
- Design both horizontal and vertical menus
- Use static or animated images for both the background and content
- Several unfolding effects
...and much more.
netobjects menu component
xbase FTP Component
shopping.com API 3
export .net component
share com port
VB FTP Component
AllWebMenus NetObjects Fusion component: http://www.likno.com/primarydownload/AllWebMenus-NOF.zip
The AzSDKMD5Sum component allows you to calculate a "message digest" code on any file or string of text.This digest consists of a 128-bit code which can act as a digital signature for documents, files and virtually any kind of digital data.
AzSDK MD5Sum is COM Component for developers, Developers can call it from Visual Basic, PHP, ASP, ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Delphi, Java etc.
The AzSDK MD5Sum creates an RFC1321 compliant MD5 string from a string of text or file content, The MD5 algorithm takes as input a string of arbitrary length and produces as output a 128-bit "fingerprint" or "message digest" of the input string. It is conjectured that it is computationally infeasible to produce two messages having the same message digest, or to produce any message having a given prespecified target message digest. The MD5 algorithm is intended for digital signature applications, where a large file must be "compressed" in a secure manner before being encrypted with a private (secret) key under a public-key cryptosystem such as RSA. In essence, MD5 is a way to verify data integrity, and is much more reliable than checksum and many other commonly used methods.
Key Features of AzSDK MD5Sum:
·Generates a MD5 value from a text string or file content.
·Supports .NET and Win32 application.
·Supports many development languages, such asVisual Basic, PHP, ASP, ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Delphi, Java etc.
·Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT4 & Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista.
AzSDK MD5Sum: http://www.azsdk.com/download/AzMD5Sum_Trial.exe