Professional serial communication library - DLL for Windows & MSDOS libraries.
* State-driven file transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem(w/ crash recovery) file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
* Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
* Asynchronously call user's C/C++ or assembly functions on any serial communication or timed event (receive, transmit, modem, or status change interrupt event, buffer count events, specific character reception, error events, and much more).
* Automatic UART type detection; 16650, 16550 support (including FIFO).
* Support baud rates in excess of 115,200 baud, with the ability to use today's high-powered communications devices.
* Completely port re-entrant, allowing it to be time-sliced.
* Complete manual in Help/Hypertext format. HARDCOPY AVAILABLE.
* Extensive statistics on every port(bytes lost, sent, received, errors, etc.).
* Only library that really allows you to combine different multiport cards in one PC under MSDOS including Digiboard, Arnet, Boca Research, GTEK, etc.
* Very easy to use (short learning curve).
* Same API for Windows and MSDOS.
* Extensive set of examples.
* Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland C/C++, Access, Visual Basic, Professional Basic, QuickBasic, & all compilers & tools that can call DLLs (e.g. LabView, Delphi, etc).
* Virtually all Hayes compatible modems.
* Any number of ports running concurrently
* Any device that has a Windows serial communication driver (multiport card, USB - serial hubs & modems, PCMCIA).
* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, MSDOS.
AES 256 bit
nine star ki astrology
128 bit AES
COMM-DRV/Lib Standard Edition: http://www.wcscnet.com/ftp/demo/cdrvl190.exe
This is a simple, easy-to-use disk encryption tool that encrypts and password protects your removable and external disk. Its powerful encryption ensures that only you can open an encrypted logical drive. Key Features:
1. Encrypt data using 256-bit AES algorithm; gold lock can encrypt every bit of the data with high security level; silver lock can encrypt file system with very fast speed.
2. Help to choose a secure password; validate password using SHA-256 algorithm; not store password on any media.
3. Verify drive sectors before encrypting data; Undo encryption/decrytion action at any moment;
4. Support various disks; drives plug-play; one time register Hpsetool in an external drive, any computer use it.
5. Support all windows file system: NTFS, Fat32, Fat16, Fat12.
6. Designed for Windows 2003/XP/2000 and work with Windows Vista.
7. XP visual styles support; HTML online help.
Hexprobe Disk Encryption Tool: http://www.hexprobe.com/hpsetool/download/hpset302.zip
Puffer is a general purpose 256-bit AES encryption utility for protecting your most sensitive data. Use Puffer to securely exchange email with other Puffer users via the 2048-bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange function. Compress and encrypt your data files into zip-style PUF archives. Use steganography to hide data among the pixels of image files. Distribute self-decrypting archives to non-Puffer users. Permanently erase data with wipe functions.