The simulator provides a complete suite for all your GPS simulating needs. You can:
* Replay your GPS logfiles
* Multiplex your GPS receivers
* Transform your GPS receiver interface
* Bridge a remote GPS receiver
wav to mp3 decoder
Toolkit to add GPS functionality to your software and scripts (GPS SDK). All NMEA0183 protocol versions are supported and can be filtered by NMEA sentence type and talker ID. Information on GPS status can also be retrieved: GPS fix quality, satellites used in fix, satellites in view, satellite azimuth, elevation and signal strengths. The toolkit also offers functionality to perform map grid and datum transformations: latitude and longitude can be converted to various map grids, using Transverse Mercator (TM), Stereographic or Lambert (LCC) projection, for instance, to convert the GPS position to UTM. All map grid parameters can be specified (Scale Factor, False Northing, False Easting, Origin Latitude, Origin Longitude, North Parallel, South Parallel ) allowing you to convert your position to any map grid around.Comes with various programming examples: Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual C# .NET, Visual Basic .NET and VBScript.
Eye4Software GPS Toolkit: http://www.eye4software.com/files/gpstoolkit/eye4gps.exe
HsGpsDll is a Windows Dynamic Link Library which provides access to any NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver via a serial communications port. HsGpsDll is designed for use from Visual C, Visual Basic or other programming languages. HsGpsDll allows a user application to easily read from a GPS device the current GPS position fix and current velocity over ground (speed in kilometers per hour), decoding sentences $GPGGA and $GPVTG.
GPS position fix obtained via HsGpsDll contains:
* Latitude coordinate in degrees, minutes, seconds and direction (South / North)
* Longitude coordinate in degrees, minutes, seconds and direction (East / West)
* Fix quality - valid or invalid
* Number of satellites in view
What is included In HS GPSDLL:
HS GPSDLL STANDARD:
* HsGpsDll.dll - Windows DLL (Dynamic Link Library) for use from programs in Visual C, Visual Basic or other languages
* HsGpsDll.hlp - Windows documentation file (this file)
* HsGpsDemoVB6 - Visual Basic test application with source code using HsGpsDll.dll
* HsGpsDemoVC - Visual C test application with source code using HsGpsDll.dll
HS GPSDLL PLUS:
* Includes everything in Standard edition plus FULL SOURCE CODE in Visual C (plain C style), including core GPS NMEA message processing engine.
Supported EQUIPMENT: Supports any NMEA-183 Compliant GPS device with serial RS232 interface
* Fleet Tracking
* Asset Tracking
* Any customer applications requiring access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver
HOW IT WORKS:
HS GPSDLL lcontinuously reads asynchronous data stream from a serial port and analyses the information to recognize and decode NMEA-183 Protocol sentences. After each message is received it is checked for integrity by comparing the received and the calculated checksum. The NMEA sentence fields are then converted from ASCII values into C structure variables and ready to be retrieved with an API call.
HS GPSDLL Library: http://www.hillstone-software.com/hs_gpsdll_setup.exe
HS NMEA GPS C Source Library: http://www.hillstone-software.com/hs_gps_demo.exe
HS GPS is a software library (with full C source code) which provides access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver via a serial communications port, decoding NMEA sentences: $GPGGA, $GPGSA, $GPGSV, $GPGLL, $GPRMC and $GPVTG. Decoded parameters include: time, date, position, altitude, speed, course and heading, according to standard - NMEA-183 (National Marine Electronics Association, Interface Standard 0183.
* HOW IT WORKS: HS GPS library continuously reads asynchronous data stream from a serial port and analyses the information to recognize and decode NMEA-183 Protocol sentences. After each message is received it is checked for integrity by comparing the received and the calculated checksum. The NMEA sentence fields are then converted from ASCII values into C structure variables and passed up to user application code.
- Fleet Tracking
- Asset Tracking
- Any customer applications requiring access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver
- Interfaces a GPS receiver over COM ports COM1 - COM8
- Decodes most commonly used NMEA sentences from a GPS receiver:
- GGA - Global Positioning System Fix Data
- GLL - Geographic Position
- GSA - DOP and Active Satellites
- GSV - Satellites in View
- RMC - Recommended Minimum Specific GNSS Data
- VTG - Course over Ground and Ground Speed
HOW TO BUY HS GPS LIBRARY:
You can purchase the library online using credit card payment at:
The library costs EUR 79.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS GPS library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS GPS library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS GPS Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS GPS library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API