SurfSaver - The Filing Cabinet for your Web Pages
Save and search Web pages instantly! SurfSaver lets you save, organize, and search the information you gather on the Internet. Never lose another Web page.
We all know about the "here today, gone tomorrow" nature of the Internet. SurfSaver makes a PERMANENT copy of the important facts and figures you gather on-line... and SurfSaver lets you search the information you save -- an ideal tool for everyone doing online research.
SurfSaver Lets You Save:
- Posts from blogs and forums
... anything you find on the Internet.
Save Web Pages
- Gives you a permanent, searchable archive of stored pages.
- Save complete Web pages including graphics, frames, and formats.
- Save a single page, an entire Web site, or just selected portions of a page.
- Save directly from your browser (seamlessly integrated).
- Add notes, comments, and keywords to the pages you save.
Organize Your On-Line Research
- Organize Web pages into folders that you define.
- Create folders and sub-folders to organize your information.
- Use keywords to categorize your information.
- Easily browse through your folders and saved Web pages.
- Search the full-text of saved Web pages.
- Hits are highlighted in retrieved pages.
- Search for date, title, URL, keyword, or notes.
- Search Line makes searching quick and convenient.
- Search specific folders or all folders.
- Search directly from your browser.
- Support for Boolean as well as proximity searches.
iMiser Research Assistant: http://www.internetresearchtool.com/download/imiser1.exe
Add Permanence to the Web with this award winning software! Organizing your online experience was never easier! Save and organize Web pages and links, email, images, blogs, selected text, newsgroup and forum messages, and more. Save local txt, html, rtf, doc, and pdf files. Highlight important Web page text in yellow or blue. Use iMiser Favorites to quickly organize your Web pages and documents with a single click. Find what you're looking for Fast with two powerful search tools. Return to the source of your saved web pages with a single click. Add notes to personalize your Web pages. Email saved information to friends. Use the built in Freeware Web browser to easily and quickly save Web pages, or use your favorite browser. IMiser is the perfect research tool. Add a word to keywords by double clicking the word. Add a phrase to keywords by right clicking it. Add a saved Web page or word processor document to Favorites with a single click or add it automatically when saving it. Use the iMiser Web Browser to find data you want and save it directly. After data is saved, go back to the original source with a single click. Save local files from your hard drive. Drag and drop text and image files from your Desktop or Windows Explorer into iMiser. Save text from any drag enabled program such as your word processor, newsreader or email program. Save and organize any research, any project, any collection, how to articles, blogs, email, stock info, images, company info, recipes, electronic receipts, tech support info, chat sessions, HTML samples, sports info, code samples, and much more. Most Web pages will eventually change content or disappear completely. Save the facts, images and research you find on the Web before they are gone forever.