Advanded PDF Tools General
Advanded PDF Tools is a fast and easy to use utility to maintain your PDF files, it allows you to edit or add data into the document information fields of single or multiple PDF files, it also allows you to set open action, page layout, page size, page margin, page orientation, metadata, optimization, and others into your existing PDF files.
Advanced PDF Tools Function and face
1. Advanced PDF Tools can return the lots of information from PDF files
2. Advanced PDF Tools supports set document Information fields
3. Advanced PDF Tools Exports the source XML Metadata from PDF files
4. Data is returned via standard output and/or printed to a text file
5. File path and filename can be printed at the beginning of the returned data
6. Advanced PDF Tools supports insert a XML file into PDF files
7. Advanced PDF Tools has the ability to set how the new output file displays when opening
8. Advanced PDF Tools supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
9. Wildcards Supported - count all PDF files's pages in a directory (*.pdf)
10. Advanced PDF Tools supprots count PDF Pages and Returns the Numerical Amount
11. Total Page Count - multiple file page counts added together
12. Prints results to Standard Output or to a Text File
13. Advanced PDF Tools has the ability to change the page size and page content in your PDF files
14. Set page size to A3, A4, Letter, B4, B5, Legal, Custom Size
15. Scale the page size and page content
16. Rotate the page and page content (0, 90, 180, 270, 360, any angle)
17. Advanced PDF Tools supports page margin changing
18. Advanced PDF Tools supports optimize PDF files
19. Advanced PDF Tools supports JPEG2000,JPEG,CCITT G4 compression to compress Color,Grayscale and Monochrome images in a PDF file
hide html code
pdf info changer
wav to Mp3 convert
Mp3 to wav convert
Advanced PDF Tools: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfinfoeditor/pdfinfoeditor.exe
Advanced PDF Tools Command Line: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfinfoeditor/advanced_pdf_tools_cmd.zip
Convert pdf files to images.
GWiz is our brand new multi-page graphics program that allows you to convert existing file types into images. Do you need to convert a pdf file to image format? If so, we think that you'll agree GWiz is what you need, especially after you have seen what this amazing program can accomplish! You can save individual pdf pages to the graphic file type of your choice or convert the entire pdf file into a multi-page graphic file (GIF, TIF or DCX). GWiz can even be used as a light-weight, completely portable, pdf viewer with printing capabilities! Batch convertions.
Convert html files to images or convert html to pdf.
Are you tired of the way Internet Explorer or FireFox prints your html pages with entire sections cut off or text formatting lost? GWiz can load html files that you have saved to your hard drive and give you an instant preview of exactly the way it will print - without cutting off any sections! You can then choose to print the file or convert the individual pages or entire file to the graphic format of your choice. GWiz will even allow you to convert the html file to pdf format with full text searching capabilities - even when it has been scaled to as small as 50%!
Convert richtext to images or convert richtext to pdf.
GWiz will let you convert richtext files into images, and save the entire file to a multi-page graphic format or save individual pages as the graphic type of your choice. GWiz allows you convert rtf files to pdf format with full text searching capabilities.
Assemble your own multi-page graphics or edit those that you already have.
GWiz can load tiff files (along with many other formats) and let you enhance, rotate, delete, insert and/or replace individual frames. You can even create a new multi-page graphic file and insert your own images - including those found inside your avi, mpg, mpeg and wmv files.
GWiz allows you to perform simple ocr on your images so your can recover as much text as possible.
Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/PadFiles/Softwares/Net/Aspose.Pdf.msi
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, auto fit to content in table, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.